Para experimentar as centenas de extras aqui disponíveis, descarregue o Mozilla Firefox, uma maneira fácil e gratuita de navegar na Web!Fechar
Bem-vindo aos extras do Firefox.
Escolha a partir de centenas de funcionalidades e estilos extra para tornar o Firefox só seu.Fechar
Sobre este extra
In its default configuration, it makes the following changes:
- Increases the number of displayed download items to 10 instead of 3
- Reduces the height of non-active download entries (in both the panel and the Library view)
- Makes Ctrl+J toggle the panel rather than load the Library
- Changes the time remaining format to "12:42" instead of "12 minutes, 42 seconds"
- Rearranges the status line in the panel to include the download speed
It can also:
- Change "Show all downloads" to open in a tab or in a small dedicated window
- Sort the panel to show active downloads first
- Disable the big green alert arrow that shows when starting and stopping downloads
- Alter the action button hover styles to only show when the button itself (rather than the whole row) is being hovered (or, alternately, to not show at all)
- Hide the action buttons in the Library/tab/window display
- Alter the panel style to have a white background and square corners
- Limit the height or set the width of the panel (using CSS lengths, e.g. "600px")
I threw this together for personal use, so the two style changes have only been tested on XP with Windows Classic. If they look bad on your OS/theme combo, leave them turned off.