Bem-vindo aos extras do Firefox para o Android.
Adicione funcionalidades e estilos extra para tornar o Firefox para o Android só seu.Fechar
Adblock Plus 2.6.10 Sem reínicio
por Wladimir Palant
Aborrecido pelos anúncios? Incomodado pela monitorização? Incomodado por banners? Instale o Adblock Plus agora para recuperar o controle da internet e mudar a maneira como vê a web.
Resumo em http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNvb2SjVjjI
Sobre este extra
* Issue reporter: Made sure there is always enough space to display report data.
* Issue reporter: No longer intercepting right-clicks on the resulting report link, only left- and middle-clicks result in the report being opened.
* Implemented an alternative format for subscription links that is easier to use in forums or emails: https://subscribe.adblockplus.org/?location=foo instead of abp:subscribe?location=foo.
* Fixed subscription links in multi-process Firefox
* Added global opt-out for notifications.
* Notifications are shown immediately after download rather than waiting for a browser restart.
* Removed inconsistent behavior (breaks backwards compatibility): exception rules starting with http:// or https:// no longer imply $document option.
* Reduced the initial delay for filter lists and notification updates after browser startup.
* First-run page: Fixed social buttons being broken starting with Firefox 38.
O Canal de Desenvolvimento permite que teste uma nova versão experimental deste extra antes de ser lançado ao público em geral. Assim que instalar a versão de desenvolvimento, vai continuar a receber as atualizações deste canal. Para parar de receber atualizações de desenvolvimento, reinstale a versão normal a partir da ligação em cima. Instalar versão de desenvolvimento
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla and can't be installed on release versions of Firefox.
- Versão 184.108.40.20671-beta:
Para criar as suas próprias coleções, tem de ter uma conta dos extras da Mozilla.
Política de privacidade
Extension update checks
Adblock Plus for Firefox allows you to send issue reports to be temporarily stored on AdblockPlus.org domain. These reports contain information required to investigate the issue including Adblock Plus version, browser version, address of the web page where the problem is visible, blockable items on this web page, matching filters and active subscriptions. Parameter values are removed from all transmitted addresses to avoid unintentionally leaking private information. It is also possible to provide additional information, which may be privacy-sensitive:
- Website screenshot provides a scaled-down and color-reduced version of the page viewed. It is possible to remove particularly sensitive sections of the page before the report is sent.
- Email address is only used to request more information or to update the user on the issue.
- List of installed extensions is necessary for the investigation of conflicts with other extensions.
The processed reports can only be accessed by somebody who knows their unique address. These addresses are only shared with the maintainers of the filter subscriptions mentioned in the report and are unlikely to be found by others unless a link is provided. All reports and their associated data are automatically removed after 30 days.
Further AdblockPlus.org website requests
Adblock Plus stores some data in the Firefox profile on your computer. Adblock Plus never transmits this data to any servers, but other extensions and services, such as Firefox Sync, may do so. Most of the data (your preferences, filter subscriptions and custom filters) is unobjectionable privacy-wise. However, filter hit statistics and recent issue reports could be used to reconstruct your browsing history. Adblock Plus treats this information identically to how history data is treated by the browser: this data isn't stored if you are using Private Browsing mode and is removed if you choose to clear your browsing history.