Bem-vindo aos extras do Thunderbird.
Adicione funcionalidades e estilos extra para tornar o Thunderbird só seu.Fechar
por Aron Rubin
LookOut is a plugin which allows Thunderbird to interface with Microsoft's mail tools by decoding metadata and attachments encapsulated/embedded in a TNEF encoded attachment (aka winmail.dat).
Sobre este extra
* Fixed compatibility with Thunderbird 7
* Fixed crash if TNEF message class is not defined
* Added preference to disable filename character set conversion
* Updated compatibility with Thunderbird and Seamonkey
* Updated Thunderbird and Seamonkey compatibility to 3.0.* and 2.0.* respectively
* Added I18N filename support contributed by Hongwei Zeng
* Thunderbird 3 version number compatibility update
* Change so only the filename and not a directory path are used for an attachment
* Changes to avoid Mozilla JS parser bug (which resulted in mysterious missing functions)
* Fixed GUID flag check
* Improved debug prints and raw MAPI property output some
* Fixed use of some functions which could not be counted on to exist.
* Compatibility with the Thunderbird 3.0 betas
* Better discovery of email addresses MS felt were implicit
* Worked around an intermittent bug in Mozilla JS engine
* Merged code from nickel_chrome which improves attachment pane interaction
* Fixed race that made attachments not show up
* Added more complete MAPI decoding
* Added initial transcoding of appointment and contact data
* Added preference to view all decoded MAPI properties as a text file attachment
Para criar as suas próprias coleções, tem de ter uma conta dos extras da Mozilla.
Política de privacidade
Acordo de licença de utilizador final
The contents of this file are subject to the Mozilla Public License Version 1.1 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
Software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" basis, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See the License for the specific language governing rights and limitations under the
The Original Code is LookOut.
The Initial Developer of the Original Code is Aron Rubin.
Portions created by the Initial Developer are Copyright (C) 2007 Aron Rubin. All Rights Reserved.
Alternatively, the contents of this file may be used under the terms of either the GNU General Public License Version 2 or later (the "GPL"), or the GNU Lesser General Public License Version 2.1 or later (the "LGPL"), in which case the provisions of the GPL or the LGPL are applicable instead of those above. If you wish to allow use of your version of this file only under the terms of either the GPL or the LGPL, and not to allow others to use your version of this file under the terms of the MPL, indicate your decision by deleting the provisions above and replace them with the notice and other provisions required by the GPL or the LGPL. If you do not delete the provisions above, a recipient may use your version of this file under the terms of any one of the MPL, the GPL or the LGPL.