Bem-vindo aos extras do SeaMonkey.
Adicione funcionalidades e estilos extra para tornar o SeaMonkey só seu.Fechar
Acerca deste extra
This extension allows Firefox to preserve the modification time, that is sent by the server, when you download a file. This should work for any file downloaded via http://, file://, or ftp:// (Firefox 4.0+ and SeaMonkey 2.1+) so long as the server sends the proper information.
- Not a bug. Ignores files downloaded by Save Page As "Web Page, complete". Doing this uses a different mechanism.
- The page is not re-downloaded, so the server information is not available to the download manager
- The downloaded page is changed by the browser, invalidating the server's modification time
- Information for the additional files downloaded is not available through the download manager
- Mozilla bug. (Firefox <= 4.0.x, SeaMonkey?) If you click on a link to start a download, and the download finishes before you choose where to save it, the required server information is discarded before this extension is notified you downloaded a file (details here). To work around the problem, use the following methods to start a download:
- File -> Save Page As...
- Right-Click -> Save Page As...
- Right-Click -> Save Link As...
- Right-Click -> Save Image As...
- Right-Click -> This Frame -> Save Frame As...
- The first time the SeaMonkey "download" preferences dialog is opened after installing PDMTS, the "Preserve file modification times when possible" check box does not have the correct state. However, toggling the check box will change the preference correctly. After closing and opening the dialog, or restarting SeaMonkey, the check box will show the correct state.
Check out the code! PDMTS is now on GitHub:
Want to provide a translation? Status-4-Evar can be found on BabelZilla:
Please do not email me for support/help/bug reports. I will not respond and will probably just delete it. The preferred way to contact me is to post in the official support topic on MozillaZine or create an issue on GitHub.
Users that have installed the development/beta version: because you are on the beta channel, you will not receive automatic updates for non-beta releases. I will only post new beta releases when I start development on the next version. So if you want the most recent version, you will have to manually install it.
On that same note: be careful about installing the beta/development version. I know there is a tempting link just below, but it is often older than the current released version. I would hide the link, but Mozilla removed the option to do so...
O canal de desenvolvimento permite que teste uma nova versão experimental deste extra antes de ser lançado ao público geral. Assim que instalar a versão de desenvolvimento, irá continuar a receber atualizações deste canal. Para parar de receber atualizações de desenvolvimento, reinstale a versão predefinida a partir da ligação acima.
Cuidado: As versões de desenvolvimento deste extra não foram revistas pela Mozilla.
- Versão 2013.05.11.19b