Para experimentar os milhares de extras aqui disponíveis, descarregue o Mozilla Firefox, uma maneira fácil e gratuita de navegar na Web!Fechar
Bem-vindo aos extras do Firefox.
Escolha a partir de centenas de funcionalidades e estilos extra para tornar o Firefox só seu.Fechar
Acerca deste extra
The random images come from Flickr's public feed of recently uploaded pictures.
There are a number of settings on the Control Panel:
· Checking Use Folder will serve up files from your own picture collections.
· Checking Make Default will make the current folder the default for next time.
· Sequence will serve the pictures in the chosen folder in an alphabetical, or a random, order.
· Tile Size, in effect, sets the difficulty. Larger tiles are easier, smaller ones are more difficult.
· Picture Sizing will display the picture as its actual size or fit it to the browser window.
· Show Hints will tell you how many tiles still remain that need rotating into their correct position.
Go! will apply the settings.
[Try http://pixabay.com for a selection of excellent pictures.]
The pictures coming from the Flickr public feed are controlled by the preference setting:
Its default value is:
There are two elements that can be usefully manipulated, 'tags' and 'tagmode' - changing anything else will break the feed.
'tags' is a list of key words that act as a filter (see: http://www.flickr.com/photos/tags for an idea of the most popular tags). This element can be omitted, in which case no filter is applied.
'tagmode' determines if the filter is applied using ANY of the tags (tagmode=any), or ALL of the tags (tagmode=all). If this element is omitted it defaults to 'all'.
From v1.2.0 an additional preference setting: extensions.rtpPuzzle.randomAuthorFilter, can be used to filter 'junk' images for selected Flickr authors.
This is a comma delimited string that comprises the author_id's. The author_id can be viewed from the tool-tip on the text below the puzzle picture - the id appears in parenthesis following the image's URL.