- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Gerard, a há 8 horasWekt top, alleen zou het super zijn om ook containers aan bladwijzers toe te voegen. Dan kan ik bijvoorbeeld mijn Microsoft accounts goed gescheiden houden. Ik heb dit nu voor elkaar gekregen met een Add-on, maar zou fijn zijn als dit native werkt.)
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por cpelka, a há 12 diasWould love the ability to set a "default" container that opens with every new tab and that non-container or other containers become a right click option instead of having to select a container upon each new tab
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Vaark, a há um mêsI've spent hours accross the recent years - and only found some awful temp solutions - to prevent Youtube and Gsearch to log me in but being still able to access gmail.
And for God's sake, it's working like a dream come true!!! With the addition of some scripts in Greasemonkey, I can safely and comfortably browse Youtube again! Thank You !
...Now I only need to find a module to hide the damned "Firefox VPN" invasive commercial spread everywhere in this addon...
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Marco, a há 2 mesesGreat add-on for browsing and keeping privacy data separate in different containers. Ability to clear cookies, history etc by container would be a great addition and worth the fifth star.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Ofi, a há 2 mesesMakes me feel even more secure, which is why I use Firefox in the first place! Sometimes it makes things tricky though when one container will have a link/redirect to a page that you have set to another container. I combined my shopping/bank tab because I pay with Paypal whenever I can, and the redirects from checkout pages to Paypal would consistently mess up because Paypal was set to banking but I was using a shopping tab and my cart was in the shopping container.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 17531565, a há 3 mesesIt is really really good! I'd just like to get the containers to work on mobile, and to sync with less glitch for high amounts of containers (100+)
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Twentydragon, a há 3 mesesWorks very well, until you need to temporarily disable it in order to troubleshoot a site's functionality. Disabling and re-enabling Containers causes ALL of your custom containers to be wiped, and you need to rebuild them all from scratch.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Einar Ólafsson, a há 4 mesesIt a nice feature to be able to contain different services. But it is missing more controls. E.g. I don't see a option to be able to remove container association for a service.