Análise por Aenfa
Avaliado em 2 de 5por Aenfa, a há 5 anos
Buggy as hell. The domain checkbox has no affect. Still affects the whole domain instead of just URL homepage even when unchecked. The modify and remove checkboxes also have no affect. The header don't get modified and remove doesn't work. The domain, modify and remove options need fixing.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por kcufuoyeid, a há um mêsIt is a failure. I am unable to work around the stupid CORs protection with addon to test code in console. The ui also needs some refinement.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Gio, a há 7 mesesJust need to be able to edit a header after is added to be 5 star plugin. For now I'll just give 3
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por 幼元麒, a há 8 meses期待已久的更新（0.1.8），但是“选项页面”没有半点更新。
The long-awaited update（0.1.8）, but the “Options Page” has not been updated in the slightest.
①The options page of the Firefox version looks less neat compared to the Edge version.
②Unable to quickly select all TextBox contents.
For the above reasons....It is too troublesome to modify the URL&Header Value value.
Great plugin, only downside: Chrome version has been updated to 0.1.8 in April。
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por remo, a há 10 mesesawesome, using it to add a specific header which Nginx uses to authorize the webbrowser and trowing a 404 if missing
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Fuser, a há um anoGot to say like using this software it does the job and does it good and allows you to tweak any header you desire. Good job!
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Alex Fox, a há 2 anosCool extension, which works in private mode! This was very important for me (private mode) and other popular extension didn't work.
So, I recommend this!
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Ruane, a há 3 anosPlease add an option to edit response headers as well and export and import rules so I can replace "Header Editor", I will be watching for updates
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 15660333, a há 3 anosOnce headers is configured, its value cannot be changed. Too bad when using Authentication that changes often. Uninstalled.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Septfox, a há 3 anosNeed to spoof a referer for something, and out of the six extensions I've tried this is the only one that works properly/at all.
Taking one star off for user-unfriendliness; rules can't be modified after set, they have to be scrapped and redone.