para experimentar as centenas de extras aqui disponíveis, transfira o Mozilla Firefox, uma maneira fácil e gratuita de navegar na Web!Fechar
Bem-vindo aos extras do Firefox.
Escolha a partir de centenas de funcionalidades e estilos extra para tornar o Firefox só seu.Fechar
Missing e 220.127.116.11-signed Sem reínicio
por Jeremy Cutler
Unofficial browser add-on that adds useful features and customizations for Tumblr.
Sobre este extra
Any user of Tumblr would love having 'Missing e'!
'Missing e' is an unofficial browser add-on that adds functionality and tools for navigating, posting and socializing on the the popular micro-blogging platform:
- Bookmark posts on your Tumblr dashboard so you can go back to them later
- Open links in dashboard posts in new tabs so you never lose your place
- View full-size images from photo posts without leaving the dashboard (and even if a high-resolution link isn't provided)
- Jump directly to a post on the dashboard from the individual post's page
- Easily and quickly create a post of your Tumblr crushes
- Tweak interface shortcomings in viewing posts on the dashboard, creating new posts and asking questions
- Reblog your own posts quickly from the dashboard or an individual post's page
- Automatically create new posts for replying to replies (and other notifications)
- Hide potentially unsafe images while browsing the dashboard
- Add timestamps to unanswered ask messages and privately-answered ones
- Control tag reblogging
- Quick (1-click) reblogging
- Fit the Tumblr dashboard to a widescreen display
- Add tags when answering asks
- Mass message deletion
- Multiple post selector for the Tumblr Mass Editor
Check the FAQ if you have any questions or problems!
You can always ask in my Tumblr askbox if you are still having trouble.
Para criar as suas próprias coleções, tem de ter uma conta dos extras da Mozilla.
Acordo de licença de utilizador final
MISSING E END USER LICENSE AGREEMENT
These license terms are an agreement between Jeremy Cutler (the "Developer") and you (the "User"). Please read them. They apply to all releases of this software, as well as updates, supplements, Internet-based services and support services for this software, unless other terms accompany those items.
BY USING THE SOFTWARE, YOU ACCEPT THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THEM, DO NOT USE THE SOFTWARE.
'Missing e' (the "Add-On") is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
The Add-On and Jeremy Cutler (the "Developer") have no special relationship with or fiduciary duty to you (the "User"). User acknowledges that the Developer has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: how any User uses the Add-On on Tumblr or with any of the services thereof; what effects the Add-On may have on the User or any content viewed or uploaded to Tumblr; or what actions Tumblr may take as a result of the User installing the Add-On. Any of the content viewed or uploaded to Tumblr while using the Add-On is the responsibility of the User who posted the content or Tumblr. The Add-On does not monitor the content of Tumblr or any content viewed or uploaded by the User with or without the use of the Add-On and takes no responsibility for such content. Subscriber releases the Developer from all liability for User having acquired or not acquired Content through Tumblr while using the Add-On. The Developer makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through Tumblr with or without the use of the Add-On, and the Developer will not be responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through, or uploaded using the Add-On.
User will indemnify and hold the Add-On and Developer harmless, including costs and attorneys' fees, from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of User’s access to the Tumblr and use of the Services with or without the use of the Add-On, the violation of this Agreement by the User, or the infringement by the User, or any third party using the User's account, of any intellectual property or other right of any person or entity.