Para experimentar os milhares de extras aqui disponíveis, descarregue o Mozilla Firefox, uma maneira fácil e gratuita de navegar na Web!Fechar
Bem-vindo aos extras do Firefox.
Escolha a partir de centenas de funcionalidades e estilos extra para tornar o Firefox só seu.Fechar
Acerca deste extra
Graphical Timeline is a new and interesting way of debugging in Firefox. It visually displays the events happening in your browser in real-time. Currently events like Network calls, DOM events, and memory collections events are being tracked. More will follow as I continue the development of this Developer Tool.
To use the developer tool, simply choose 'Graphical Timeline' from Web Developer Menu under Firefox menu or Tools Menu. (or hit Ctrl + Shift + Q). Click the record button to start capturing the events.
Follow http://grssam.com/tag/graphical-timeline-of-events/ for more updates.
This is a total work in progress, so feel free to shout out any issue on this page.
- Support for DevTools Toolbox (Only available in Aurora and Nightly currently)
- Network requests for iframes and nested iframes are also shown now
- Network requests are keyboard accessible and can be navigated using UP/DOWN keys
- Added access keys for the button which are shown on Alt key press
- Added a button to clear the Timeline Canvas
- Timeline is themeable now, as all the CSS and images have been moved to chrome://graphical-timeline/skin/ folder.
- Collecting anonymous stats about the usage of various UI features in the Timeline. Only for this version.
Note: Toolbox support is a bit experimental right now, although it should work completely fine. The API itself is not yet stable.
More Toolbox related features and fixes coming shortly.