Para experimentar as centenas de extras aqui disponíveis, descarregue o Mozilla Firefox, uma maneira fácil e gratuita de navegar na Web!Fechar
Bem-vindo aos extras do Firefox.
Escolha a partir de centenas de funcionalidades e estilos extra para tornar o Firefox só seu.Fechar
Sobre este extra
Since 2009, industry leader and consumer privacy advocate, Ghostery, Inc., has been dedicated to protecting your, and millions of others’, online privacy.
- Significantly speed up the web by minimizing trackers weighing down your system.
- Get the content you want without the page clutter you don’t.
- Be informed and take control of your data and browsing experience.
- Individual tracker control: block or trust each tracker by site, category, or across the web.
- Instant on-page reporting of the trackers for each site you visit.
- Largest tracker database, with over 2,200 trackers and 4,500 scripts.
- Learn more about each tracker, its purpose, and data collection and retention practices.
What are Trackers?
We live in a connected world. When you browse the web, your data leaves a digital footprint that is connected by tracking technologies that help companies build a profile about you. By serving you targeted advertisements, companies can analyze ad and site performance and connect you to site functionality like comments and social media. This profile details how you interact with their sites and those of their competitors, allowing them to optimize communications and site experience to reach you - and others like you - at the right place, at the right time.
Learn more about Ghostery and our business practices: https://www.ghostery.com/en/faq/
This is a hotfix intended to fix a number of issues we discovered in the Ghostery 7 release, including upgrade issues in certain languages on Firefox, a CSS conflict with Ghostery's site notice, and other back-end defects.
Fixed Defect Summary:
+ Fixed scroll bar for upgrade modal on Firefox to prevent primary CTA from being pushed off the screen.
+ Fixed some broken links in the Help panel
+ Back-end defect fixes
O canal de desenvolvimento permite que teste uma nova versão experimental deste extra antes de ser lançado ao público em geral. Assim que instalar a versão de desenvolvimento, vai continuar a receber as atualizações deste canal. Para parar de receber atualizações de desenvolvimento, reinstale a versão normal a partir da ligação em cima.
Atenção: As versões de desenvolvimento deste extra não foram revistas pela Mozilla.
- Versão 22.214.171.124beta: