- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Cary, a há 2 anosIt was working just fine until Facebook updated again... Unseen not working. F*** Facebook and its disregard for privacy...
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por danai_kamvou, a há 3 anosIt was working perfectly but with the new facebook update it's not working. Anyone else having a problem with this? Will it be fixed?
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por NVDK, a há 3 anosSometimes it's disconnect messenger chat, I must refresh facebook tab to reconnect.
Now it doesn't work.
Please fix this trouble. Thank you for your extension.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 15196780, a há 4 anosblock "last active" indicator of the chat, flag, go flagged - no flagged, alone
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 10919506, a há 5 anosGood functinality. I wish one could switch it on/off easer, without opening the addons list.
Avast keeps warning me of "Unseen" by the way.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Murphy's Puppet, a há 6 anosThe add-on works correctly (tested under Firefox 54) and will be without a doubt an useful tool against at least one of the myriad of annoyances found in how Facebook works.
The one hiccup I found, that is up to each user to think of as a problem or not, is one that is shared with similar working add-ons (those preventing Facebook from notifiying others that we have seen their messages): These types of extensions always mark all such messages as "unread" by you in your own account. So you always log-in to discover a notification on your FB bar of handfuls of messages waiting to be seen. Is as if not letting the sender know you've seen the message means not actually seeing it.
I think your feelings towards the small gripe I just described will be decisive on weather you like this extension or not.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por von, a há 6 anoscant use it on pale moon, i have got one installed but its stopped working ;9