- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Derek, a há 4 mesesExcellent. Plain and simple. Way more practical than having to go to config and risk deleting cookies every time. Ideal tool to aid the debugging of how much physical storage one's web application is consuming.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Myk Streja, a há 4 mesesWhile I'm sure this is a very nice add-on, the developer quit supporting it five years ago, and disappeared from Firefox and GitHub four years ago. His website has also vanished. I can't get behind an abandoned project.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Big Al, a há 5 mesesWorks exactly as described.
Really helpful when developing web apps and the you need to make sure the very latest libraries are being loaded during test-debug stage.
Built-in cache clear functions such as ctrl-5 and ctrl-shift-r no longer seem to work in latest Firefox. This add-on is exactly what I was looking for. You can also switch off notifications - bonus!
Thank you to the developer.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Gregg OD, a há 5 mesesToday I clicked this by accident and it wiped out all my cache... which is not what i wanted.
I think a popup to confirm like some of the other plugins would be great.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Clem, a há 7 mesesDoesn't work. I have my own HTML page of links, and after I used this, those links that have been accessed still show as having been accessed, and my browsing history still pops up from the address bar. So despite telling it to clear EVERYTHING, it clearly doesn't.