- por Derek, a há 3 mesesAvaliado em 5 de 5Excellent. Plain and simple. Way more practical than having to go to config and risk deleting cookies every time. Ideal tool to aid the debugging of how much physical storage one's web application is consuming.
- por Myk Streja, a há 3 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5While I'm sure this is a very nice add-on, the developer quit supporting it five years ago, and disappeared from Firefox and GitHub four years ago. His website has also vanished. I can't get behind an abandoned project.
- por Big Al, a há 3 mesesAvaliado em 5 de 5Works exactly as described.
Really helpful when developing web apps and the you need to make sure the very latest libraries are being loaded during test-debug stage.
Built-in cache clear functions such as ctrl-5 and ctrl-shift-r no longer seem to work in latest Firefox. This add-on is exactly what I was looking for. You can also switch off notifications - bonus!
Thank you to the developer.
- por Gregg OD, a há 4 mesesAvaliado em 4 de 5Today I clicked this by accident and it wiped out all my cache... which is not what i wanted.
I think a popup to confirm like some of the other plugins would be great.
- por Clem, a há 6 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5Doesn't work. I have my own HTML page of links, and after I used this, those links that have been accessed still show as having been accessed, and my browsing history still pops up from the address bar. So despite telling it to clear EVERYTHING, it clearly doesn't.