Avaliado em 4,7 de 5
4,7 estrelas de 5
- por RetroMage, a há 6 anosAvaliado em 5 de 5I installed this in SeaMonkey 2.26.1 assuming it would just open a mail site in another tab — boy, was I wrong. When I right-clicked on the email field & picked a server, it instantly pasted a freshly-created address *and* opened the mailbox in a background tab. To use a suggestive phrase from my parents' generation, “wham, bam, thank you ma’am!” :-D
- por Amethyst Vazquez, a há 6 anosAvaliado em 5 de 5This addon is PURE GOLD. What is also very good about it is, well if you are making an account on a forum and they have some of the e-mail hosters blocked, there's still a couple that are not blocked. Its very easy to use, and even enters the e-mail for you. this addon is pure complete gold. Thank You.
- por ericabrittany, a há 7 anosAvaliado em 4 de 5Works and does exactly what it says. Good work! However, i'm now using Donottrackme for the same service so I'm using this less. If all you need is the email, it's excellent.
- por temp temp, a há 8 anosAvaliado em 4 de 5The "bloody vikings" context menu entry for pasting an email address into an address box is gone. If I click the toolbar button, it gives me a dropdown menu of mail services and options, but selecting one of the services doesn't copy that sites temporary email address, or open the service's email site in a new tab. If i've already preselected the service I want to use by default, why isn't the toolbar button just automatically opening the site and copying the address to clipboard?
- por Linuxsapien, a há 8 anosAvaliado em 4 de 5This is one of the very good free temporary Email services (addons). Sign up for all your filth and never be found out hahaha!... well come on, you know thats what mostly this will be used for.. Paying to use trashmail services has been a joy to use also!
- por LAwoman, a há 8 anosAvaliado em 5 de 5Whenever I have to registrate me for simply giving my address to be spammed a lot I´m using BLOODY VIKINGS.. Don´t want to imagine how "heavily loaded" my email-server would be without this nice little tool.. Very simple to apply when needed: with contextmenu!
And there are different (!) services available - some websites dislike one or another..
- por Utilizador do Firefox 6262053, a há 8 anosAvaliado em 5 de 5I'm sick of sites that require me to create an account in order to access most of the site's features. At least they'll no longer know what my email address is.
- por Oxa Whitney, a há 9 anosAvaliado em 2 de 5This addon is a good idea, but it seems like way more trouble than it's worth. It seems easier to me to just sign up for a throwaway hotmail account that you always use for site registration. Easier to use, easier to always remember the password.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 6027522, a há 9 anosAvaliado em 5 de 5I like this Add-On very much!
Although, I support the suggestion of site specific checking for suitable addresses. Many services use databases to block anonymous mail services.
Another suggestion: possibility to select a service in context menu. With that I don't need a button in the nav bar.