- Avaliado em 5 de 5Très bien pensé et utile pour ceux qui utilisent des adresses poubelles ! :)
- Avaliado em 5 de 5Indispensable if you find yourself often in the situation where you'd like to interact on websites you don't frequent but require an account to do so, and prefer not to keep enlarging the pile of sites you already have memberships on. Or, even more importantly, if you are unsure of the security of certain websites and do not want to endager your real e-mail account turning it into a spam-syphon or worse.
Super practical in those cases and very easy to use. So far (after several months of use) it has yet to fail me.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5And works incredibly seamlessly.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5Thanks for this, saves a lot of time and effort from websites constantly nagging at your email just so they can spam my inbox with useless trash.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5Thanks so much Florian.
Makes the process of resubmitting after a site has
blocked a disposable domain much more streamlined.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5One of my favorites. Any chance of releasing it for Chromium-based browsers too (since it's already a webextension) ?
- Avaliado em 5 de 5from all the spam & hassle
- Avaliado em 5 de 5Thank you so much!
- Avaliado em 1 de 5Пишет что обновление повреждено. 54.0.1 x32
- Avaliado em 4 de 5Great add-on, use it frequently.
Any plans on turning it into a web extension? I'd hate to lose this add-on when 57 comes around.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5Looks great and seems to have a lot of options compared to others that do similar. Also has more users/downloads.
Strangely, I couldn't find this addon by searching. Searched Firefox Addons for "Disposable Email" and "Temporary Email" ... luckily though I came across it in the `Get Smart About Privacy` collection. May want to optimize the SEO for firefox addons a bit ;)
- Avaliado em 5 de 5Thanks for this smart gem. Recommended add-on...
- Avaliado em 5 de 5Thank you very much.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5This is great! Thank you!
How about an additional feature that can remember the email addresses associated with each account? In case I forget my password, or need to check future emails, but I don't know what the disposable email address was. That would make this great add-on AWESOME.