- por Utilizador do Firefox 14499679, a há 2 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5This extension works well, after you login either through lastpass.com or its moz-extension page, but never through the toolbar shortcut. It's a small annoyance that I'd loved to be fixed, LogMeIn.
Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS
- por Utilizador do Firefox 14476006, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5It needs to give us the option to copy the password for a site directly from the toolbar menu rather than having to open the vault and "edit" the site just to copy the password.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 14459625, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5This addon generally works well, but as of Firefox 63.0, the login component of the addon is completely broken. You have to login via the LastPass homepage.
Additionally, the user interface is a bit limited, simple tasks like copying a password for a given site entry is difficult, often requiring you to edit and view your site entry, de-obfuscating the password, and manually select/copying.
- por prempatel8, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5It is pretty clear that Lastpass values Chrome users more than FireFox. Their Chrome extension is much smoother and more bug free than the FireFox extension. The extension keeps logging out on it's own whenever the browser is closed, also on Ubuntu clicking on the extension button causes the extension window to appear and quickly disappear such that you can't even login, simply clicking in the textbox for the password field causes the window to close.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 13207927, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5Great when it works. Unfortunately there is a long-ongoing issue with the add-in not logging itself in. Close the browser and re-open it, and LastPass often stays logged out, requiring you to open the add-in and log into it before it starts recognizing sites. LastPass Support says they are aware and working on it, but it's been like this for months.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 13999132, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5I like LastPass the service, but the Firefox Add-on doesn't work well. There is no option to copy username or password from the menu. Must 'Edit' the site in a new tab and show password to copy it. I think there are other options specifically on Firefox that don't show up in Chrome or Edge.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 14356290, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5Lastpass is great but please add the feature like in chrome where you can easily copy and paste the username and password without having to open the file
- por Utilizador do Firefox 6999420, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5I used LastPass many years, but i really disappointed for recent few years. i found just some visual changes but any improvements on ux when they updated the system few times. at last, even the login box is disappeared on my firefox 62. i started to think about finding some other similar service.
- por Matt, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5Rough around the edges and full of little interface bugs that make it feel like it isn't fully baked. When logging in, the panel isn't big enough to show both the email and password fields let alone the actual login button. Navigation within the menu is not very well integrated and has a lot of hidden features that only show up if you know where to hover your cursor. Not touch-screen friendly.
However, it does everything it needs to do and does it well. This plugin is very useful and a must for my day-to-day browsing.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 14327989, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5The Chrome version has more features, such as "copy username and copy password". I wish the Firefox version to add that feature as well.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 13366286, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5seit einiger Zeit kann LastPass nicht mehr über das Icon im Browser aktiviert werden so dass man sich ständig über die Webside einloggen muss. Das ist ein Schritt in die falsche Richtung und wird langsam uninteressant.