- por Utilizador do Firefox 14501232, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5whenever i use lastpass password generation tool to change my passwords, it doesn't ask for password update, i got locked out of a website's account because of this, it helps you generate a password that you can't remember and then doesn't save it for you, this sucks
- por Utilizador do Firefox 14499679, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5This extension works well, after you login either through lastpass.com or its moz-extension page, but never through the toolbar shortcut. It's a small annoyance that I'd loved to be fixed, LogMeIn.
Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS
- por Utilizador do Firefox 14476006, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5It needs to give us the option to copy the password for a site directly from the toolbar menu rather than having to open the vault and "edit" the site just to copy the password.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 14459625, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5This addon generally works well, but as of Firefox 63.0, the login component of the addon is completely broken. You have to login via the LastPass homepage.
Additionally, the user interface is a bit limited, simple tasks like copying a password for a given site entry is difficult, often requiring you to edit and view your site entry, de-obfuscating the password, and manually select/copying.
- por prempatel8, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5It is pretty clear that Lastpass values Chrome users more than FireFox. Their Chrome extension is much smoother and more bug free than the FireFox extension. The extension keeps logging out on it's own whenever the browser is closed, also on Ubuntu clicking on the extension button causes the extension window to appear and quickly disappear such that you can't even login, simply clicking in the textbox for the password field causes the window to close.