- por Utilizador do Firefox 15233092, a há 2 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5Does what I need, but a) why do I have to reinstall it every time my Firefox updates, and b) ongoing bug forces me to re-insert my master pw when using certain entries.
- por Newrone, a há 2 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5EDIT3: v.18.104.22.168 has now gone haywire again! Do some proper testing, guys, or just leave it alone when it's working!
Back to 3* for now.
EDIT2: v. 22.214.171.124 seems to be working! Moving up to 4 stars & will review this if it is maintained over time.
EDIT: I GOT IT WORKING! But only by installing the PREVIOUS version. So moving up to 3 stars for now.
I've used this for over 2 years, found it very useful & gave it 5 stars. Now it's broken: password not recognised, plugin considered "not installed" when it is, no solution from Support & no way even to delete my account! Report sent to Mozilla.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 15146605, a há 2 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5This system seems to crash about once/month and will not let me use the password I created. I eventually get access but I have to close out all apps and wait awhile, restart my machine, etc., in order to be able to log in.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 15137430, a há 2 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5Recent changes dropped my rating. No more form fills, icons taking up valuable space on small screens, no record of my help requests. And 20% of the time LastPass will not fill in a password automatically or the site will not accept what I had very recently stored in LastPass. Disappointing. Have used LP for about six years.
- por R Albrecht, a há 2 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5Have not been able to get it to work with Firefox on Android for several months. Reinstalled LastPass and it pretty much works but I have to log in manually to the website first.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 15068348, a há 2 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5I'm giving the lastpass extension for Firefox a 3 for now. I have been using it with much success on my MacBook Pro and in Chrome, but I have had to uninstall and reinstall it on Firefox once already, and I cannot save new website login/passwords using the firefox extension. It stalls during the save process and then a pop-up error message comes up saying something like "We are sorry, this is taking longer than expected."
- por Utilizador do Firefox 15063637, a há 2 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5Sometimes it is difficult to get into sites that have a password generated and saved by LastPass. I am not really sure why, but I have to regenerate new passwords the next day sometimes. So far, I have not been locked out entirely except for once, and I emailed the company through their website and had a new temporary one sent so I could get it and create one I would remember without relying on LastPass.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 15025526, a há 2 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5I have major bug. When it's fixed, I'll put 5 stars.
In mobile version firefox i can't sign in to my account.
When I click on the login button nothing happens
- por Utilizador do Firefox 14962532, a há 2 anosAvaliado em 3 de 566.0.5 still not working for me. Installs, but plugin appears to not login. No hourglass, no error message, logging in just does nothing. Im not sure if this is a Firefox or Lastpass issue, but I lost my functionality at the same time FF had their certificate expiration problem, so Im guessing Mozilla.