- por DoubleATam, a há 4 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5It keeps logging me out of Lastpass and forgetting my password at random even though I repeatedly say to remember my password. So when I'm away from home without my password handy, half the time I can't log into anything!
- por Utilizador do Firefox 13453408, a há 4 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5When it works and extensions are installed everything is going good shape otherwise there's a herky-jerky sign in here sign in there can be frustrating at times. One never knows when LastPass is going to provide the password necessary to use an app.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 12773995, a há 4 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5I've been using LastPass for years and have no complaints until now. It was bad enough you took the ability to easily copy passwords and usernames now it has become unstable and barely works. Form fill doesn't work password auto fill doesn't work sometimes. This must be a joke. It seems I need to cancel my premium subscription or just work with the built in password manager from now on.
Update. You restored the option to copy paste the username and password; however, on firefox developer edition I am not able to copy the password.
- por MaryMarySoContrary, a há 4 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5I don't know what happened but it doesn't work as it used to. I use LastPass on two Firefox profiles running at the same time. It used to work fine to login and use the manager now one of the profiles works fine and loads all my passwords but the second one shows a completely empty vault. Same login, same password but one gives me a vault that is completely empty. Is this a bug or a feature?
- por Luke R, a há 4 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5LastPass looks like a good add-on, but it won't import your existing passwords from Firefox Quantum (or the now-heavily divergent variation Waterfox). It's hard to know which piece of software is the cause - FF or LastPass - but the way things stand right now, this add-on doesn't do the thing I need it to most - import my existing passwords and let me manage them!
- por Utilizador do Firefox 13733489, a há 4 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5The Firefox extension doesn't have a quick copy username/password like the Android and Chrome extensions. It's quite annoying to have to open my vault every time I need a password. Otherwise it seems to work fine.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 13477051, a há 4 anosAvaliado em 3 de 51) Generating a password for a new website is not seamless. At least not as seamless as Chrome.
2) On some websites, it's unable to fill in credentials into the boxes. The same websites have no trouble on Chrome
- por Utilizador do Firefox 13730298, a há 4 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5When it works it's great, when it fails like its been lately then it reminds you every 20 seconds that there's an Error. Might be time to find a new password saver manager.
- por Thangaraj, a há 4 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5With Fx 57 & 58, this addon is really mediocre. Lots of bugs which don't seem to be there in the chrome version. Since I've switched to Fx as default, seriously considering switching from lastpass.
Update: It had gotten better for some time. Now its showing a grey icon on every launch of firefox. Have to disable and reenable to get it to show the red lastpass icon and functional, nothing else works.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 13197728, a há 4 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5Using Firefox 57.04, Lastpass no longer responds to my online banking, having worked well for years. Now I have to manually enter my username and password, no thanks to Lastpass. Subscription rates have more than doubled, I don't think I will be renewing my premium subscription as I no longer get premium performance despite still being financial.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 12701878, a há 4 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5Läuft auf PC und Notebook super. Aber leider nur 3 Sterne, da es auf der mobilen Version (Android) von Firefox nicht funktioniert. Egal ob Tablet oder Smartphone.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 13707003, a há 4 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5This version of the extension doesn't have 'copy username' or 'copy password' options like its chrome counterpart. :( I like the new firefox and am growing annoyed at the omission on lastpass' part.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 13698466, a há 4 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5LastPass is always great, but the Add-On for Quantum really sucks.
It forgets the mail, and it happens that, even though I'm logged in, it does not load my accounts (list completely empty)
- por Utilizador do Firefox 13698388, a há 4 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5This plugin lacks a couple key features compared to other browser versions. The most important one being the ability to copy a password or user name without having to open the full application and "un-hide" the password.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 13446275, a há 4 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5Until I can right-click and copy passwords/usernames like I can with the chrome variation of this extension, this rating will stay at 3 stars for me. Apart from that LastPass one of my favourite conveniences.