- por Utilizador do Firefox 14295780, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 2 de 5It's a useful app, but has some quirks and bugs that lower usability. For example, to use a password you need to open your vault, edit the record, make the password visible and copy and paste it.
Another problem is that I can't select the language I want, even though I can find the setting in the preferences menu that is supposed to handle this.
The functionality works, but the extension feels very unfinished.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 14269546, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 2 de 5Used to be great but now it sucks! If you enjoy removing the app then reloading it again every 2-3 weeks to make it work this app is for you! Still works ok in Chrome.
- por sinkler123, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 2 de 5Used to be one of my favorite add-ons. has login/logout/UI issues for few months now when used with the new Firefox. hope they will fix it eventually but cant really recommend it ATM. not working as intended. i rate 2 due to annoying bugs and lack of response from support . would be a 5 otherwise.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 14256068, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 2 de 5Currently nearly unusable on Linux.
allow copy of username
allow copy of password
Is also slow to recognize text entry boxes for username/password, which leads me to have to right-click and follow the menu items to fill in passwords.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 14027277, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 2 de 5Since a few weeks Firefox crashes when I sign in on my lastpass add-on. Sometimes it helps when I sign in via the website instead of the add-on, sometimes I need to remove and re-install the whole add-on. It's a pain.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 14244365, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 2 de 5I love lastpass and use it daily, but lately the addon has not been working with firefox. It logs me out and is not usable after hitting login. Please fix!
- por Utilizador do Firefox 14242114, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 2 de 5This addon has nice features when its working. Unfortunately, it seems to crash every few days or so. After crashing, clicking the icon only produces a tiny, empty window. Usually the problem resolves itself after a complete reboot. I'm using Firefox Quantum 60.0.2 (64-bit).
- por Utilizador do Firefox 14203780, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 2 de 5Works in general if you have single accounts for a specific application, However, it refuses to cater for multiple accounts on the same site with different login profiles. i.e. Amazon Web Services and Account Aliases. it saves the first account alias you use, and then just blindly use that alias for all consequent logins, no matter if you save separate entries for each alias. Integration with OS X is also very basic.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 14194591, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 2 de 5It will not work in 61.0.1 Firefox - I clonk on the icon and the login will not show up - I have to go to the last pass website to login -
- por Utilizador do Firefox 12160783, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 2 de 5no clue what happened but after this update i now have to right click on the lastpass icon in firefox in order to login. a single left click drops down a tiny gray box....
- por Utilizador do Firefox 13276570, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 2 de 5I used to love Lastpass, but lately it seems like every update brings some new issue or odd behavior. First the getting started page loading every time I start Firefox. Now, when I log in, it loads the vault over the page I am actually trying to log into. It is so frustrating. For the first time in years, I'm going to start looking for Lastpass alternatives.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 14190027, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 2 de 5It was working fine, with some bugs of course e.g. not remembering passwords or interrupting me too much by opening tabs, but now it opens a tab at start-up and seems to be causing ff to jam.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 12424755, a há 3 anosAvaliado em 2 de 5Used to be great. Now, not so much. It decided to start logging me out whenever it felt like it (not even CLOSE to my settings). A few days ago I tried logging in and the extension login window won't even show up. Had to go to the website just to log in. Then it acts like I'm a brand new user! UGH!! Sent support ticket after uninstalling and reinstalling. Still not working, still no help. Even worse, I pay for the premium service. That is going to change!