- por Utilizador do Firefox 12224245, a há 9 mesesAvaliado em 2 de 5I'm so tired of LastPass slowing down my browsers. I almost always have to turn it off. The browsers usually but not always prompt that LastPass is slowing them down and asks to close it. When LastPass is on, pages take forever to load most of the time (if they get that far), browser functionality stops, and I can't do anything on my PC except hit the power button and harm my drives. I have 8gb of SDRAM on several PCs, both Windows and Linux. The same problem occurs on all systems for Chrome and Firefox, which are the two I use. I don't have any problems when using Trend Micro Password Manager.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 13200667, a há 10 mesesAvaliado em 2 de 5Apparently they consider Firefox a second class browser - the extension has numerous pretty essential bugs that are not being fixed for ages: copying password from the menu broke years ago, password database export doesn't work, on Firefox for android you can't even log in anymore, etc.
- por Steven0960, a há um anoAvaliado em 2 de 5(This was prior to change to free plan) It's a lifesaver. I've been using for for over a year and it saves me so much trouble. Highly recommend.
Updated review: It was good until they announced to reduce the free plan by removing cross-platform usability and email support. Please move to Bitwarden.
- por Eric F, a há um anoAvaliado em 2 de 5I love LastPass, but this extension periodically prevents me from browsing the internet. I disable the extension and my Firefox starts working again. It's forcing me to use the desktop app exclusively.
- por Jwpe, a há um anoAvaliado em 2 de 5This addon causes my entire browser to stop working on a fairly regular basis. Every so often, when I start up Firefox, none of my network requests are sent. All tabs just hang in a loading state, but they are not making any calls in the background.
Removing the LastPass addon and restarting the browser fixes the issue, but I then have to reinstall the addon and re-log in to Lastpass before I can access any of my credentials. This is a very laborious process to have to go through every couple of days.
I've made a support ticket to LastPass about this before, but nothing came of it. I don't know if the team are aware of the issue, but it'd be great to have some acknowledgement that this is a known problem and is being worked on.
- por tigereye, a há um anoAvaliado em 2 de 5Plug-in fairly frequently loses touch with LastPass server. Automatic LastPass plug-in updates, which are frequent, crash Firefox and sometimes the entire Mac OS. LastPass often causes hangs in browser. Sometimes automated fill-in choices are not available. Other than instability, causing crashes, frequent re-logins, all good.
- por Ataxia, a há um anoAvaliado em 2 de 5Lastpass! Please communicate with your loyal user base and tell us why there are so many issues!
Current Issue: All tabs become randomly become unresponsive when browser left open. Tabs can't load content and busy icon just spins. Only fix is to uninstall Lastpass extension and restart browser. Typically happens about once a week.
So irritating and unproductive! I have been with Lastpass for years. I really don't understand how they can never seem to get their extensions working well for very long. I want to love them, but I cannot accept how often this plug in has issues. Lastpass not acknowledging these issues makes it worse! I personally have issues with their plugin across every browser including Chrome. Actually, Edge is the only browser that doesn't seem to have a broken Lastpass extension. I have never liked the Edge browser though.
- por Andrew, a há um anoAvaliado em 2 de 5Doesn't work well in Firefox - the buttons in the toolbar menu for fill/copy/edit just flat don't work. Also LastPass doesn't allow you to modify the associations between login credentials and websites. This is frustrating because on some websites/apps it suggests the wrong credentials and doesn't allow me to manually choose the correct credentials.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 13464953, a há um anoAvaliado em 2 de 5This used to be a very good plugin, but now it just gives errors after errors, no logging me in and no proper error reporting capabilities.
- por Saeed Sepehr, a há um anoAvaliado em 2 de 5It was good before increase limitations on free version. Then got worse after an update! its about 10-14 days that it crashes regularly on the FireFox Developer edition. Browser notices for stop or debug and I have to uninstall/install and it faced with the same issue after a while.