- por Sixshot, a há 4 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5Time to pile on to the negative reviews. Upcoming changes to LP states that you can only use LP on unlimited number of devices depending on the category: either desktop (this one) or mobile (Android/iOS). You cannot use both. This change is terrible and I am now migrating out of using LastPass. I will move on to either BitWarden or Zoho, whichever I end up settling down on. I may come back to using LP but it's highly unlikely if this is how they plan to move forward.
- por T, a há 4 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5Not recommended anymore. Lastpass changed their policy about free accounts. Starting March 2021 you cannot synchronise between PC and mobile anymore. Try Bitwarden, it's a better password manager.
- por snwp212, a há 4 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5It was nice while it lasted, but because companies only care about profit LastPass is trying to pressure users into purchasing premium.
For people looking for an alternative, use BitWarden. It's got a better free tier and it's open-source. You can export your LastPass info into a csv file and import that into BitWarden, so you don't have to feel pressured to use this app anymore.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 16687131, a há 4 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5I've been using LastPass (free version) for years and was always satisfied with the functionality. However, LogMeIn announced on 16/02/2021 that they will effectively cripple the product I use as of 16/03/2021, by arbitrarily preventing sync between desktop and mobile.
Given this, there is no way to guarantee that even the new, reduced level of functionality will remain going forward. In my opinion an app like LastPass derives its value wholly from being reliable into the future. Therefore, the extension is useless at best.
- por Mr Goof, a há 4 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5From free to premium with 14 days notice, and with a cost of £31.20 per year! Never gonna happen. All is not lost though folks, make the change to Bitwarden, they have a tool to import your lastpass passwords which works flawlessly. Might have done me a favour actually as it works better than lastpass especially on my linux setup. Oh... and their free version is just as good as lastpass. Bye bye LP.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 16686685, a há 4 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5Had to pay because freemium is not freemium any more and i have no time for migration right now .. greed .. greed will destroy this product, will leave it within a year ... yeah and their discount is no discount at all it's a raise more than double of original price. It's not a deal .. it's a steal
- por Copperore, a há 4 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5Was great for years. Then they tripled the price of a subscription. Then they moved all the features I was paying the premium fee for to the free version without telling anyone. Then, today, they made the app practically unusable without paying. Moved to BitWarden and won't look back.
- por justCoding, a há 4 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5Seit neuestem kann man Lastpass nur noch auf einer Produktgruppe (PC oder Mobile) verwenden. Daher ist es nun für mich nicht weiter nutzbar und ich werde zu Bitwarden wechseln (man kann seine Passwörter übrigens exportieren). Ich kann dieses Addon wirklich niemandem empfehlen.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 15477572, a há 4 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5Nowadays most people use 2-3 devices, but different types. The changes, which will take effect on March 16, are nothing more than an attempt to cash in on old users by changing the free account limit from the number of devices to their type. Thanks, don’t - I’ll look for another password manager that is free to use.