- por Storm Engineer, a há 7 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5It used to be pretty good, but recently they decided to strong-arm free users into upgrading to premium by removing the ability to use it on both your phone and your PC. Switched to BitWarden - much better and no shady tactics, check them out.
- por DealWithIt, a há 7 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5Really liked the free version until it limited the devices I can use. Off to Bitwarden like everyone else.
I'm a student now, but once I got a job I was planning to get LastPass' paid version. Not anymore. That's the last I use of LastPass.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 12920208, a há 7 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5This addon now gives "cannot connect to server" in Firefox 86. It nags for paid feature upgrades, but won't it won't even connect to its own servers in free. And the thing is, this is a reoccurring issue with this product going years back off and on in web searches. I will most likely will switch to Bitwarden.
- por Granoblastic Man, a há 7 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5I've been a paid LastPass user since April 2009. The service has gotten consistently worse since LogMeIn bought it. The last straw, however, was them punishing the free users by limiting the devices. There's NO REASON for this change other than pure greed. Well, if you're that greedy, you're not getting another cent from me.
Also, DO NOT SIGN UP FOR THEIR CREDIT MONITORING; YOU HAVE TO CONTACT SUPPORT TO CANCEL IT! There's NO WAY to cancel it without having to talk to a human who, I assume, is probably just going to try to upsell you. Nah, that's super scammy behavior.
- por Old Fox, a há 7 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5It was a very nice time, almost 5 years I use LastPass Premium at browser and phone. But suddenly: The seven trackers found are as follows:
AppsFlyer; Google Analytics; Google CrashLytics;
Google Firebase Analytics; Google Tag Manager;
I think, I will rollout to another password manager now.
Thank you and bye.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 16718815, a há 7 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5Sad that they are ruining the free version after I've been a user for 10+ years. Oh well, off to use Bitwarden which is a better product overall.
- por brurgh, a há 7 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5due to the March 16th 2021 update to limit number of devices you can log into, either desktop OR mobile, for free members i will no longer be using this password manager. a real let down from what was a really good service.