- por snwp212, a há 3 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5It was nice while it lasted, but because companies only care about profit LastPass is trying to pressure users into purchasing premium.
For people looking for an alternative, use BitWarden. It's got a better free tier and it's open-source. You can export your LastPass info into a csv file and import that into BitWarden, so you don't have to feel pressured to use this app anymore.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 16687131, a há 3 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5I've been using LastPass (free version) for years and was always satisfied with the functionality. However, LogMeIn announced on 16/02/2021 that they will effectively cripple the product I use as of 16/03/2021, by arbitrarily preventing sync between desktop and mobile.
Given this, there is no way to guarantee that even the new, reduced level of functionality will remain going forward. In my opinion an app like LastPass derives its value wholly from being reliable into the future. Therefore, the extension is useless at best.
- por Mr Goof, a há 3 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5From free to premium with 14 days notice, and with a cost of £31.20 per year! Never gonna happen. All is not lost though folks, make the change to Bitwarden, they have a tool to import your lastpass passwords which works flawlessly. Might have done me a favour actually as it works better than lastpass especially on my linux setup. Oh... and their free version is just as good as lastpass. Bye bye LP.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 16686685, a há 3 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5Had to pay because freemium is not freemium any more and i have no time for migration right now .. greed .. greed will destroy this product, will leave it within a year ... yeah and their discount is no discount at all it's a raise more than double of original price. It's not a deal .. it's a steal
- por Copperore, a há 3 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5Was great for years. Then they tripled the price of a subscription. Then they moved all the features I was paying the premium fee for to the free version without telling anyone. Then, today, they made the app practically unusable without paying. Moved to BitWarden and won't look back.
- por justCoding, a há 3 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5Seit neuestem kann man Lastpass nur noch auf einer Produktgruppe (PC oder Mobile) verwenden. Daher ist es nun für mich nicht weiter nutzbar und ich werde zu Bitwarden wechseln (man kann seine Passwörter übrigens exportieren). Ich kann dieses Addon wirklich niemandem empfehlen.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 15477572, a há 3 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5Nowadays most people use 2-3 devices, but different types. The changes, which will take effect on March 16, are nothing more than an attempt to cash in on old users by changing the free account limit from the number of devices to their type. Thanks, don’t - I’ll look for another password manager that is free to use.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 15283395, a há 3 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5It was okay for a while. I used it out of laziness, but their recent change of disallowing free tier users to not be able to use it on two device types (i.e. 1 desktop, 1 mobile) is going to kill their business and is really a terrible idea.
With minimal research I found a completely free open source password manager - KeePassXC that syncs to ALL of my devices - I pay $0 for it. I now have the strongest unique passwords on every site and it even handles WiFi passwords and TOTP authenticator passwords.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 16684020, a há 3 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5Switched to Bitwarden after LastPass killed the free tier for their overpriced premium membership. Bitwarden is so much better AND i'm happy to pay them $10 per year for their much better and more affordable service.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 14337927, a há 3 mesesAvaliado em 1 de 5In one of the least consumer friendly moves, the Free version is being crippled to only one device type (desktop or mobile). They're forcing you to fork over not an insignificant amount of money to regain the free features that have existed for years.
Fortunately, there's excellent if not better free alternatives nowadays without needing to compromise on features or security.
I recommend switching to Bitwarden. The export-import process is super easy too!