- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Rachel Pierson, a há 6 mesesThis password manager is increasingly frustrating to use. It puts placeholder characters in online forms, which aren't even password fields. Although there is a deeply-hidden option to disable this behaviour, unless you are logged in to LastPass, the setting you choose isn't respected and the placeholders come back.
I shouldn't have to to open my LastPass vault just to be able to type into online forms that don't require passwords I have stored. This is particularly irritating in financial forms like manual trading interfaces, where for some reason LastPass tries to remember information like the quantity of a stock or asset that you want to buy/sell (which clearly isn't useful.) You have to go into your FF Add-Ons to disable LastPass completely to get this to stop. Which also disables it on other devices, whether you wanted that or not.
It's really quite simple: if the user chooses a particular option, respect that option; whether they are logged in or not. These placeholder fields literally prevent you from using websites that are time-critical, as clicking on the fields you need to interact with instead takes you to the LastPass login page. Very, very irritating behaviour.
This idiotic design, trying to inveigle LastPass into an interaction it should have nothing to do with, has cost me money more than once. I have stopped using LastPass for this reason alone.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por wlindy27, a há 6 mesesLatest update completely broke add-on for firefox and chrome, hundreds of reports of this on the review page and no fix in site. Moving to different password manager since having paid for premium this service has gone down hill quickly. We use logmein central at my company which is managed MUCH better than this software.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Gambit9000, a há 6 mesesThis USED to be good but then LogMeIn, Inc. got greedy and decided to deceive free users of the service and stripping out long standing features isolating them into a costly subscription service as well as making it so you can't use on multiple platforms. They suck, use something like bitwarden where they respect you and
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por UnderworldNow, a há 6 mesesSeit dem letzten Update muss man immer wieder das Master-Passwort angeben. Wenn man dies dem Support meldet, bekommt man nur als Antwort, dass man nicht berechtigt sei für diese Art Support, da man ja nicht zahlt.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 17494362, a há 6 mesesHave been a long time user of the platform and a premium user. Was a little bugged by the Mobile or Desktop switch last year, but the recent update that has broken the MFA extension is a bit too much.
Pains to say, but will be considering other password manager options, only due to the recent changes.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 13556123, a há 6 mesesAll of a sudden, this app can't remember my master login and it keeps prompting me for 2FA, but the Authenticate button doesn't work. And now, I can't even select fill password from the login field. I don't know what this new update was supposed to do, but it broke everything I liked about it. I am considering canceling my subscription to premium because it's so bad
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Tommy Cooper, a há 6 mesesWe are using LastPass for Business with Yubikey 2FA. For years we have been a happy customer ... until last update. Since last update a week ago the extension doesn't remember the masterpassword anymore. That happened before but that was fixed by LastPass very soon after. I expected that to be solved again really quickly. But now that's not the case. What happens now is that it does ask for the 2FA yubikey in Firefox (in chrome an empty page) but when you fill the 2FA code nothing happens. We all need to type our masterpassword in the extension where it will ask for the 2FA code again. Then the vault is available. But ... autofill is also no longer working. The lastpass icon in the username and password field of sites does show the list of passwords available but when you click the desired password, again nothing happens. Only when you use the extension button in the top right corner most sites it will fill the password. I would have thought a serious failure like this would be fixed soon but after a week still no solution. Our users start to enable the firefox- and chrome- password managers again. That's the very last thing you want as admin. After many years of production we are suddenly looking into alternative solutions.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Jimmy Bazooka, a há 6 mesesYou broke 2FA of the extension. Every time I open the browser it shows the window for 2FA code input, but it won't accept it, it just doesn't react at all. I have to enter the master password every time.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por qdlatyxes, a há 6 mesesSince the last update I cannot use the yubikey. It won't accept code. I have to close the tab, and click on the toolbar icon, and reenter my master password to activate it. Please fix.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 14597003, a há 8 mesesLastpass before LogMeIn was brilliant! $12 a year. Now a necessary evil, frequent crashes, browser compability issues, Grrr! I just want something simple that works and you can have my $12 a year in perpetuity.