- por Utilizador do Firefox 13960720, a há 2 diasAvaliado em 1 de 5Sehr schlecht. Das Addon fragt ca. alle 5 mal beim Öffnen von Firefox nach einer Erlaubnis und dem 2FA code. Es ist einfach nur nervig und grenzt schon an Unnutzbarkeit.
- por unreal89, a há 2 diasAvaliado em 1 de 5Cant login, even after i entered correct password, and not reveiving verification email. And it happens EVERY time after windows reinstall or clearing cache. Worst password manager i have tried, no doubt.
- por whosjfk, a há 4 diasAvaliado em 1 de 5Installed 3 years ago. During an update with Firefox, Lastpass some how lost my email encryption key for my PGP encryption and now i'm locked out of my kraken account and I can't read any of my emails from them. Do not fully rely on this software.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 16901784, a há 7 diasAvaliado em 1 de 5If our work didn't use LastPass for shared credentials, I would never use this.
The most janky UI ever, you might as well just be using the web version on their site instead other than the auto-fill function.
Be careful not to share any passwords with "additional fields" because these literally get deleted when shared/moved to another folder.
It's pretty insane how bad the extension is, on top of how bad LastPass the product itself is.
- por Craggy, a há 11 diasAvaliado em 1 de 5Firefox updated and removed my automatic log in. I don't know my master password and the one time pass recovery option fails. Their alternative? Start a new account. Great! All my saved passwords are lost. Time to try an alternative product.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 16891895, a há 13 diasAvaliado em 1 de 5It used to be a very good Password manager, their March update made it so that if you use it on your computer it logs you out of your android app permanently. The only way you can keep accessing your password on the go is by paying them.
This move basically takes your passwords hostages. Use Mozilla's own system, or Google, at least they won't scam you.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 12350015, a há 24 diasAvaliado em 1 de 5Firefox extension has been broken for months. I have to manually open the app on the computer and cut and paste user name and passwords EVERY TIME. My Firefox is up to date, and I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the extension. Lucky for me I got a deal on 1Password and while I am reluctant to give up the old standby, 1Password just WORKS and so goodbye LastPass. I was able to import all my passwords from LastPass, so I am moving on.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 14451689, a há 24 diasAvaliado em 1 de 5a box draws out asking you to click permission on a button that is below the margin of the screen and no way to tab up and hit the yes button, going nowhere fast,