- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 17761945, a há 5 horasI have reverted back to Version: 4.106.1 and turned off automatic updates. The latest update I tried was several steps down.. favorites were unsorted, filling with mouse clicks stopped working, etc. I'll give it a while to sort out and maybe try a future update.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 17761434, a há 12 horasHave been a long user of LastPass Families, and even with the recent breaches, stuck with them (knowing that it's near inevitable that any internet-hosted password provider is targeted heavily by threat actors). That was, until this addon was updated. The horrific QA that went into testing this upgrade has made me lose all faith in the ability of LastPass to create quality software, which makes me concerned for the safety of my data in their systems.
Not only is the plugin buggy, excessively wasteful in screen estate... but the most frustrating issues for me are the fact it creates an overlay that blocks clicks from registering from many of the sites I use (even after the popup closes!). The context menu doesn't work, and for the longest time imagineable - LastPass has routinely failed to correctly identify fields correctly, no matter how much "tuning" provided - this plugin essentially continued the tradition of not fixing long-standing issues, but somehow managed to introduce a slew of new ones!
I have since begun testing several alternative providers, and am close to settling on a competitor and cancelling my subscription. A little QA could have gone a long way, LastPass! This plugin update should never have been released in this state.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 12920092, a há um diaНезаменимое для меня приложение, пользуюсь больше 10 лет, без него уже не представляю работы в интернете. Один большой минус после последних обновлений. Раньше я пользовался программой, как и панелью со всеми закладками, теперь же это стало крайне неудобно, всё хранилище можно смотреть только через веб.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 16054372, a há 2 diasOnce again having to uninstall and re-install the Firefox extension just to get basic functionality like search to work. I've used Lastpass for many years, please can I have my old Lastpass back?
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 13663361, a há 2 diasThe new UI is several steps back ... why you broke what worked well? And given the security breaches ... I am done with LP Family Plan and switching to a new password manager.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 14747881, a há 2 diasFor the past two months, I have been unable to log in to LastPass via the firefox extension. Instead of displaying the Duo authentication prompt, a tiny empty box is displayed with no way to continue.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Michael, a há 3 diasBetween the security breaches and now the broken UI of the extension, I'm planning to jump ship to another password manager. I had a paid family plan, but no more.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por a21stcenturyhippie, a há 3 diasDO NOT INSTALL. LastPass was hacked a couple of months ago, we were told nothing and unbeknownst to us, have been severely compromised ever since. They cannot be trusted. And with a service storing all your passwords, one click from a hacker has access to your entire online identity. If this doesn't scare you in 2023, it SHOULD.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por NW, a há 4 diasThe new user experience is absolute garbage. Form fills are broken, the context menu is gone, it asks to add password to search bars. Just junk.
Time to find a new password manager.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Mike, a há 5 diasI have enjoyed this extension for years. Then the recent update in early 2023 totally screwed us all over. It's completely terrible and makes LastPass a complete nightmare. I'm almost ready to completely stop using LastPass and try to find some other password manager, because the extension just isn't workable anymore.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 16320972, a há 5 diasI've been running Lastpass extension for fire fox on macOS for years without difficulties. Within the last couple of weeks the browser extension has totally changed to the point that it is unworkable. The user interface is clunky, and there's no way to auto fill credit card information. I attempted to uninstall and reinstall, but with the same effects. With the security breaches at last pass, I was already thinking about whether to migrate. But if this is how the extension functions I'll have no choice. Apparently there is many other users with the same issue. Unbelievably frustrating
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 17753606, a há 6 diasThe add on used to be great. It's most recent update has made it SUCK! No longer works, searches don't come up, looks cartoony. Horrible change, bring the old one back.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por B9, a há 7 diasLastPass used to work fine with Firefox until maybe a few weeks ago. Now, for sites that require me to reenter my master password, I have to open the vault, and then launch the site from there instead of quickly launching it from the LastPass extension icon. I'm also having trouble editing existing site information now. I deleted my temporary internet files and cache, and deleted the LastPass extension then reinstalled it to Firefox. So far I can open sites (except for the ones that require a password reprompt) from the icon. It's annoying but I can put up with it for awhile. Please fix this ASAP. I reported a bug to LastPass maybe a couple of days ago with no response so far. I encourage others with the same problem to report this bug to LastPass using the Report a Bug feature visible when you click on your LastPass account icon.