- Avaliado em 2 de 5por arst, a há 5 horasHad been using it for years. But recently notice that on some pages like https://developer.android.com/jetpack/compose first load shows weird layouts for 1 sec, then become normla. Not an big deal but just annoying. I try disabling all other extensions only enabling this one. So I can confirm this extension casues the issue. Unfortunately it had been good for me. I now need to look other password managment solutions. And I believe this review will not be reviewed by LastPass. So good bye thanks for had been great tool.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Dave Brondsema, a há 11 horasLatest versions don't work, you need to install 18.104.22.168 from https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/lastpass-password-manager/versions/ for it to work
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por houk , a há 2 diasGetting Worse and WORSE. Passwords disappearing out of the blue, multiple accounts created for the same login and unbearable amount of clicks to check existing passwords.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 16358325, a há 3 diasI've been using this add-on for years with absolutely no problem, but with the December 2022 update (4.015) the extension has become completely unusable. I now need to sign in to the LastPass website, open my vault, and then copy/paste passwords. This is far from ideal. Please fix this extension ASAP.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Shajirr, a há 4 diasDo not install update 22.214.171.124, it completely breaks the extension!
Autofill doesn't work, can't copy login or password from an entry, extension button on the toolbar also stops working.
Roll back to a previous one
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 13027013, a há 5 diasUpdate 4.105 on Dec 5 2022 is horrible and didn't fix any issues like the most basic site detection and fill button ,this is beyond horrible you have to manually copy paste the fucking username and password , I don't know any other add-ons like this but I would suggest downloading an older version like from the start of 2022 or change to another add-on.
Latest update I think it was in November 2022 has broken and changed many functionalities, no auto fill, no field form detection, no successful login detection, no website detection(it just says launch instead of the old fill button), and several others, I have been using LP for 10+ years and this is just horrible. Maybe I will try removing the add on completely and installing an old version.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Brian, a há 6 diasThe most recent release is a giant pile of regressions. Auto-fill doesn't work properly (it puts passwords in fields that aren't password fields -- specifically OTP fields), the workflow for selecting credentials in a field that doesn't auto populate is broken, and it now asks to save logins for all sorts of scenarios where it shouldn't (OTP in particular, but plenty of other dumb fields). I've no idea what changed in the past 10 days, but this is horrible.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Jim Rockford, P.I., a há 8 diasI just now added the Firefox add-on that has worked for me for years, after re-imaging Windows . But now, I am not getting the familiar interface. Instead, I get just two options, "Search your Vault" and "Vault". I do not want to use the vault. I want the old interface back. I just now tried it on Edge and that works perfectly, as before. What am I missing?
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por ben_393, a há 9 diasSadly not working after the most recent update! Clicking the icon in the toolbar does nothing anymore -- I have no way to log in. Autofill does not work. Switched to Bitwarden.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Paul Everett, a há 9 diasThe LastPass extension used to be usable in Firefox, but the latest version is buggy and slow at best. Passwords are very slow to populate or never populate at all. What LastPass calls "Password less" authentication is anything but password less