- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Jim Rockford, P.I., a há 3 diasWorks flawlessly even today. I depend on it daily, at work or home, on all my machines. Although there are a number of other alternatives, I rest on this program to get me through the day. I only wish the mobile version was also free.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por theangryintern, a há 5 diasAbsolutely broken in Firefox. I can restart FFx and it works for a bit and then autofill breaks again, the icon doesn't show if I've got a password saved for a site. With my premium renewal coming up I think this is it for me and I'll be switching to Bitwarden.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 17577013, a há 14 diasSince Mozilla 103.x this add-on will not work for Federated logins. After authenticating, there is a blank screen - empty content. It worked fine and was a much needed add-on with V102. Unfortunately, there is no way to disable the automatic upgrade for FireFox, so I am looking for alternatives - so far Edge is working.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por slinkp, a há 15 diasPaid member for years and about to give up. I don't know what happened to recent versions, but it no longer fills in login forms on any website, ever. The lastpass icon that appears in username and password fields now wants me to make a new account, always. The "fill" action is gone from the lastpass dropdown. Why did you kill the feature that made it at all useful? I now have to copy/paste passwords all the time. It's so frustrating.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 13954908, a há 19 diashave an upgraded account for years. Saved new master password and needed it 3 weeks later. When the hint was sent to me their was NO hint.. I saved it because I always go back to be SURE. now I have no hint, no vault as I once had a one time code to restore everything. Wouldn't you think in an emergency you'd have someway to save your passwords? My master wasn't saved when I sent for the hint. I now am.....screwed after at least 10 years.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por eMaddeningCrowd, a há 23 diasLatest update broke autofill. This, various issues I've had in chrome over the past years, the recent breach, combined with the high cost compared to the competition is making me reconsider my subscription to look elsewhere.
I've been a paid member since 2016... I started paying $12 USD/yr. Now I'm paying $60 CAD per year and the product is deteriorating and the most recent update broke its most valuable features. I see comments on the community board where this has been raised. I'm disappointed that the broken release has not been rolled back or fixed yet.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Krystofer125, a há um mêsAfter approximately 9 years of using this extension, I have to say that I'm impressed any more. Compared to Bitwarden, this extensions seems to be a bit outdated. It constantly nags the user to buy a premium subscription. Additionally it no longer support vault synchronization between PCs and mobile devices (you can pick only one category of devices) without said subscription. I strongly recommend would-be users download Bitwarden instead!