- por Natnie, a há 19 horasAvaliado em 2 de 5Worked great until they announced the free level would not support more than one "type of device." Since I use it on my PC and phone, I am now switching to Bitwarden
- por Utilizador do Firefox 15242125, a há 2 diasAvaliado em 1 de 5This add on worked OK most of the time. The low star is that they are changing the free account to only work on one device. So I switched to bitwarden and I'm pretty happy so far with it.
- por Rodrigo Cavalcanti, a há 2 diasAvaliado em 1 de 5It will no longer allow free users to use it in mobile and pc together (forcing to pay almost 40usd to manager your passwords on both devices - SHAME!!!). Bye bye LastPass, hello BITWARDEN PREMIUM (only 10usd per year)!
- por Utilizador do Firefox 15888249, a há 3 diasAvaliado em 1 de 5LP recently instituted a severely ham-stringed functionality under their basic/free version, and is now wanting to pull a bait-switch with an unreasonably high up-charge for the pay version for same functionality as before all at the expense of users good will. What a shame. I'd be willing to pay, but not at this ridiculous price. Goodbye LP, hello Bitwarden.
- por Victor, a há 3 diasAvaliado em 3 de 5Can't recommend this anymore, although I used it for years and was a happy user. They made the free tier unusable.
Just migrated to Bitwarden and the migration was pretty straightforward, 10 min and it was done.
- por Quixotes, a há 3 diasAvaliado em 1 de 5Bait and switch. Nope. This can no longer be a recommended platform, and it's a shame because LP's browser integration is excellent. For $12 a year I genuinely think I'd have kept it for its speed and the ease of use across desktop and mobile, but $36 a year just to store passwords? GTF. And no doubt it'll soon be $48 and so on. I've moved to KeePassXC. It's not as well-integrated, especially for adding new logins, but I don't feel like I'm being "grifted", as one YouTuber put it.