- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Pillboi, a há 2 anosIt didn't mention that you have to pay for the services it says you get, I'll just use a different extension that's free.
Resposta do programadorpublicado a há 2 anosHi there! Our extension remains free with the ad-blocking and anti-tracking features we have always provided. Visit www.ghostery.com/pricing to see the benefits of a paid subscription with Ghostery.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Nightlistic, a há 3 anosHad been using this add blocker for a year. At first it worked fine. Then suddenly it just stopped allowing any interaction with it on the web browser. I uninstalled it thinking it was a glitch and re-installed it same thing. Click the icon and it just doesn't work anymore. Made sure it was turned on. Same issue nothing.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Delangre Eric, a há 3 anospas mieux que uBlock Origin, avec des pub en plus et : Attention, lisez les conditions d'utilisation, lisez le contrat puisqu'il s'agit d'une entreprise privée, il y a donc un contrat de service.
Le contrat indique que l'entreprise privée récupère certaines de vos données et revend l'analyse des données, ou le comportement des internautes.
Si vous regardez l'origine de cette entreprise privée, elle est inscrite au registre du commerce de l'État de New York en tant que société de publicité.
C'est une société de publicité qui lutte contre sa concurrence pour dominer seule le marché.
Comment se fait-il qu'il soit recommandé, n'y aurait-il pas de juriste à la Fondation Mozilla pour lire les contrats ou vérifier les registres de commerce?
Registre du commerce de New York, voyez son vrai nom d'origine avant Evidon.
Mettez Evidon, et son nom d'origine était: Adsafe (The Better Advertising Project).
** DÉPARTEMENT D'ÉTAT NYS - Division des sociétés - Informations sur l'entité **
Pendant un certain temps, il est recommandé, voire partenariat, avec quelque chose de considéré comme une secte dans certains pays européens:
- L'Église de Jésus-Christ des Saints des Derniers Jours
Il a même été recommandé par les multinationales!
- Johnson chez Family Compagny
- JP Morgan Chase (crise des subprimes - faillite planétaire, etc.)
The contract indicates that private enterprise retrieves some of your data and resells the analysis of the data, or the behavior of Internet users.
If you look at the origin of this private enterprise, it is registered in the New York State Trade Register as an advertising company.
It is an advertising company that fights against its competition to dominate the market alone.
How is it that it is recommended, would there be no jurist at The Mozilla Foundation to read the contracts or check the registers of commerce ?
New York Trade Registry, see its true original name before Evidon.
Put Evidon, and its original name was : Adsafe (The Better Advertising Project).
** NYS DEPARTMENT OF STATE - Division of Corporations - Entity Information **
For a while, it is recommended, even partnership, with something regarded as a sect in some European countries :
- The Church of Jesus Christ of the Latter-Day Saints
It was even recommended by multinationals !
- Johnson at Family Compagny
- JP Morgan Chase (subprime crisis - planetary bankruptcy, etc.)
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Nijaz Muratović, a há 3 anosnice gui, statistics, and lot of options, nice database, categorization, and frequently updated....just can't rate this better than worst because it contacts many servers in background without my knowledge and choice and option to turn it off, meaning even if I disable all additional options, so had to block them via hosts file (apps.ghostery.com, cdn.ghostery.com, collector-hpn.ghostery.net, api.ghostery.net, safe-browsing-quorum.privacy.ghostery.net, cdn2.ghostery.com, d.ghostery.com, cmp-cdn.ghostery.com)...looks like tracking
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 16492086, a há 3 anosUsed this for years. Not anymore. I don't want "acceptable ads", I don't want popups, I don't want "rewards", I don't want "anonymized" data collection, all I want is ad-blocking. And no, I don't want to "disable" harmful features myself, or accept being tracked by an ad-blocking software. It's a matter of trust. Trust, once lost, is never recovered. Just as it happened with AdBlock. Using uBlock origin now. Just ad-blocking, no ifs and butsHi there, rewards is no longer a part of the Ghostery extension. Other notifications can be disabled in the settings menu: click the Ghostery icon > click the three stacked dots > click "settings" > click "notifications" > adjust accordingly. Reach out to us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can further address any questions or concerns. Thanks.