Avaliado em 1 de 5por Cool Bro, a há 2 anos
How come it doesn't block well known trackers from Adobe? And I can't even add my filters! Just Use Ublock Origin with another extension like Privacy Badger or Disconnect, it will offer the same features. Worst of all, it has a high possibility of site breakage. Use another adblocker.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Marvin Finch, a há 13 diasI used Ghostery for many years now and was very happy with it (= 5 stars). However, a couple weeks ago ads started to appear on websites again (and if you're not used to it, this is very annoying). I tried to get it to work again but no luck. Had to switch to another blocker and now I'm hassle free again. Thanks for the good time!
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por qhakazay, a há 17 diasi can't really say much, since i had much more adblocks but after adding this specific one my youtube website started lagging so much that am glad i figured out it was this add-on...
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por paolo, a há um mêsno idea bout privacy but ]..I canT make without you.
no more have to answer to cookies requests
Pages are lighter without animated banners,
(my computer is alwais too old and keep going) thanksomuch!
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por George Tirebiter, a há um mêsEveryone says it's a great addon. I wonder if they all got paid to say that. I can't even get the dern thing to install. Another chunk of garbage that makes Android continue to suck.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Utilizador do Firefox 17970086, a há um mêsuBlock Origin is more powerful and is open source. It's ompletely unnecesary to run severeal adblocking extensions at the same time as well; you aren't better protected but the opposite.