- por Utilizador do Firefox 15273209, a há 2 anosAvaliado em 4 de 5Can you add the possibility to change the pitch of the video without reloading the page? And also can you fix the volume booster when you pitch the video? (you could do as NewPipe does)
- por Utilizador do Firefox 14377088, a há 2 anosAvaliado em 4 de 5It takes a bit to get your head around the options and what they do but after that wow weeee its good!! only reason it's 4 stars is cause my stupid ass got annoyed about getting your head around part haha
- por Utilizador do Firefox 15145534, a há 2 anosAvaliado em 4 de 5Seria bom se funcionasse para outros players tb, principalmente a função de usar toda a janela. Sugiro implementar uma função Picture-In-Picture "pop out" automática, para quando mudar de aba ou rolar a página para além do vídeo, e ativação automática de legendas com ordem de preferência do idioma.
It would be good if it worked with other players too, mainly the full window size function. I suggest you implement an automatic Picture-In-Picture pop-out feature for when out the youtube's page tab and when roll out of focus in the page (the current pnp doesn't allow moving the miniature, which is necessary sometimes) and auto subtitles with language order.
- por PaterFrog, a há 2 anosAvaliado em 4 de 5I cannot yet give this app 5 stars, as it does not automatically play videos on taps in the foreground, if they were opened as background tabs first. (I'm watching a video, opening another in the background for later. After the current video is done, I switch to the other tab, but the video won't start.)
Edit: Okay, anybody fighting with the same issues as I, using Enhancer for YouTube, if you want to have the following happen on YouTube:
- Have foreground video playing automatically
- Have background (other tabs) videos not play automatically
- Have video play automatically on switching to it
- Starting a new video while an old one is still playing and having this automatically pause the old one
1. disable the option "Automatically pause videos opened in background tabs" in Enhancer
2. tick "Pause videos playing in background tabs when a video starts playing in the foreground tab"
3. enter about:config into your search bar
4. search for media.autoplay.default and set to 0
5. search for media.block-autoplay-until-in-foreground and set to true
- por Utilizador do Firefox 15090307, a há 2 anosAvaliado em 4 de 5This is a great add-on. I have a suggestion if the developer(s) have time to implement, make a feature which lets makes Youtube only download the audio and only play audio.