- por randomofamber, a há um anoAvaliado em 4 de 5I would like to videoplayer and comment section widht be narrower and justify to right. Left menu does not make shadow cutain over videoplayer and comment section and due to videoplayer and comment section widht be narrower and justify to right left menu will be not over...
I would like to block Automatically give the focus back to the video player when "click on time-link in comment"... Video should start play in miniplayer and focus stay on comment. It's boring to againg and again find comment I read...
Edit: It's sometimes works, and sometimes does not... Strange behave. I notice, that if time-link is in description section (YouTuber made time list in long videos.), player is focused back in 100% cases.
- por cupnoodles, a há um anoAvaliado em 4 de 5Pretty good, love the speed control. Would be great if you could set it to open music videos with 1.0 speed and other videos with the configured speed (maybe it could check the section video's in, music is usually in "Music" section).
Other than that, the biggest issue I have with it is that it doesn't seem to be free and open source.
- por Multipanda, a há um anoAvaliado em 4 de 5I would love it if this extension got a sharpness filter added, was a bit disappointed it wasn't one of the filter options.
Not to mention an integer based scaling option for people with 4k displays when watching 1080p videos, though I don't know if that's even possible.
A sharpness filter would help a lot though, since Nvidia's edge enhancement doesn't work in Firefox.
- por Derpy, a há um anoAvaliado em 4 de 5Does a wonderful job in most cases but does not stop youtube from auto playing in background tabs neither in firefox, chrome or opera. I think Youtube is overriding your setting somehow being the spammy ad monster it is.
One other small issue:
Sometimes videos don't start out in my preferred quality. I set it at 480p for this silly laptop, for instance). So videos wont even start because they're trying to play at 1080 or 720p instead. I noticed the same issue in Opera.
- por denis1276, a há um anoAvaliado em 4 de 5I have enable the choice Automatically enable YouTube's “Theater mode”.
When i click to a video, theater mode enable and work correctly.
When i open a video in a new tab/window , theater mode it's not enable.
Please correct the problem.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 12614515, a há um anoAvaliado em 4 de 5all that is stated works quite good. still i feel lack of 2 features:
- preview of likes/dislikes under videos thumbs
- blacklist for blocking single vedeos or whole channels
hope these can come in future versions.