- por Utilizador do Firefox 16729333, a há 38 minutosAvaliado em 4 de 5The latest update certainly added too many buttons that needed to be trimmed down, plus an annoying message in the corner. The new "boost volume" feature was a nice addition however that i've already used a few times.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 15741109, a há 3 horasAvaliado em 5 de 5The only issue is with the scroll to adjust volume feature. I have set it to increase in increments of 2, but when I scroll up it increases by 4, and when I scroll down it decreases by 0 (doesn't change). This issue is only within YouTube's website itself. If I view an embedded video on another website the feature works correctly. Other than that, it's a very handy add-on.
- por Idk, a há 3 horasAvaliado em 3 de 5I loved the add-on....until the latest update. I don't if it's just me, but "Loop" does not work anymore. Like when I set a time for it to loop and turn it on, it just keeps on playing. Not throwing shade to Maxime, but that's how the new update has been affecting me.
- por cammytown, a há 14 horasAvaliado em 3 de 5This is the most powerful and fully-featured YouTube add-on but it's making weird, bad decisions. I dealt with the overload of navigation items. But when it gets updated now, it blocks the YouTube logo to tell me it has new features and I have to refresh every single YouTube page...
Great plugin. Bad design.
- por person331912, a há 14 horasAvaliado em 2 de 5the latest updates did nothing but detract from the add-on and worsen the experience. one made it so you have to click farther away to access the add-on's buttons, the other made it so you need another click before you can access them in the form of a triple dot icon. and finally expanding the video player does not work correctly most of the time ever since these updates rolled out. i don't know why they're doing this but this used to be my #1 extension. now i'm forced to roll back to out of date versions.
- por Reidar, a há 15 horasAvaliado em 5 de 5They changed the ui and when they did that it became worse, but as of today i believe, they have since fixed some of the issues with the new one. one example is whenever i clicked expand it would leave behind the expand text in the middle of my screen so i would have to hover over the button again to fix it. this was my main gripe with the new ui and now it is fixed.
- por Love4Run, a há 16 horasAvaliado em 5 de 5Honestly *LOVE* this extension/add-on!!! 😊 Been using it for years and it's the best YouTube extension I've come across. Well done to the developer!! The new updates have been awesome!! Anyone with design/developer knowledge can see how much work has gone into this. *LOVE IT*!! Thank you!! 😊