- por Lani, a há 22 minutosAvaliado em 1 de 5Update is cool, but features like auto-play switches back "on" all the time and my appearance "dark theme" gets switched back to light all the time... I will change the star rating immediately if you could sort those out...
- por Huxtable, a há uma horaAvaliado em 5 de 5You are amazing.
You are the pure antithesis of every design choice by Microsoft and Google that made me feel unheard and forgotten. Your extension and this update (+ commentary on it!) is such a breath of fresh air. This is a phenomenal example of how good software can become when someone has a vision (and corporate bureaucracy doesn't limit it or dumb it down) and makes a product they and their users mutually wish for and love.
I can't count the number of times I've been relieved to remember I have this extension installed, and the complete feeling of freedom and fluidity it gives me while browsing YouTube. You've honestly improved the quality of my life, and helped me relax more fully when I'm not working.
Just wanted to say thank you.
Hope you're having a wonderful life.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 10329587, a há 5 horasAvaliado em 5 de 5The last upadte is just great. I use on a daily basis the functions: loop, enhance volume, filters, increase/decrease speed (using mouse clicks), stop pre-loading videos, hide cards. I got rid of the other buttons so there's no clutter. Because, people, you can customize your experience with this plugin !!! All of these features should be implemented by youtube long time ago but they don't give a ... about it. Feature request: I only need two additional buttons on the bar that would work exactly like arrows on the keyboard (forwards/backwards 10 seconds) but would not require you to reach for the keyboard. Afterall you don't need to reach for the keyboard when you need to change the volume and you still can do it with the keyboard (up/down arrow). So there is a discreapncy here...
- por Mr Goof, a há 10 horasAvaliado em 2 de 5Was working absolutely fine until the update, now experiencing all sorts of problems. Like the old saying goes " if it isn't broken, fix it until it is!" Had to disable it.
Edit: Reinstalled Version 2.0.101 from here, https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/enhancer-for-youtube/versions/ and everything appears to work as before, turned off auto updates for the time being. Will update when fixed.
- por Mika Norén, a há 12 horasAvaliado em 3 de 5Last update has a lot of welcome features. But the forced autoplay isn't welcome. I keep disabling autoplay, and this extension keeps re-enabling it. It's a battle. Had to disable the extension for the time being hoping this is a bug to be solved.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 16711132, a há 14 horasAvaliado em 5 de 5Incredible add-on! I use youtube mostly for learning purposes and this add-on helps me to concentrate on the video. Here's the features that I mostly use: Ad blocker, recommendation blocker, comments and chat hider, extremely dark theme. Huge Thanks to developer(s)!
- por Kyna Tiona, a há 18 horasAvaliado em 5 de 5Just works, and the most recent update added an aesthetically pleasing UI enhancement that's really easy to personalize. There's a good reason it's on Firefox's Recommended list.
- por Raiden, a há 19 horasAvaliado em 1 de 5Deleted the latest update & re-uploaded the older version. Cause the new version is, to put it politely, abysmal. The controls now lined up within the video frame is a bad idea (video sizes differ from clip to clip, also depending on browser window size. There isn't always enough space there to cram it with icons/buttons and still show youtube's own sound and other buttons. So it's never possible to enjoy all those Enhancer control buttons with 1 click. The old system was superior because every button you wanted was visible in its own area, unaffected by the size of video/window & without clumsily overlapping on each other like now. Also another problem with the new update is that adblockers block the in-frame Enhancer buttons (this depends on which adblock setting one has). But the point is: the old version's props never ever got adblocked out of view, because it wasn't part of the video frame (where adblocking apps focus on).