- por Shajirr, a há 6 horasAvaliado em 3 de 5Good addon, but after the most recent update it became worse.
1) Now I have many situations where my new default playback speed is not being applied anymore. On some videos its applied, on others its not. Before the update, it was applied consistently to everything.
2) Addon interface was integrated into the video window and hidden behind a new button. Before it was a floating interface which always resided in one place, now its relative to the video position, and you have to hover over a new button for it to even appear. Super annoying.
There are no settings to always show the UI, or to go back to the old layout.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 16730279, a há 8 horasAvaliado em 5 de 5was pissed when it was changed/updated just because i was so familiar with old version. New update is brilliant did not take that much effort to learn just set in my ways. This is the best one out there been using it for years now. Thx
- por Beszallnek a zinternetbe, a há 14 horasAvaliado em 5 de 5You can remove irritating youtube stuff or add useful youtube stuff you want!
I like that you can't just customise youtube but you can also customise the add-on itself too.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 16729333, a há 15 horasAvaliado em 4 de 5The latest update certainly added too many buttons that needed to be trimmed down, plus an annoying message in the corner. The new "boost volume" feature was a nice addition however that i've already used a few times.
- por Utilizador do Firefox 15741109, a há 17 horasAvaliado em 5 de 5The only issue is with the scroll to adjust volume feature. I have set it to increase in increments of 2, but when I scroll up it increases by 4, and when I scroll down it decreases by 0 (doesn't change). This issue is only within YouTube's website itself. If I view an embedded video on another website the feature works correctly. Other than that, it's a very handy add-on.
- por Idk, a há 18 horasAvaliado em 3 de 5I loved the add-on....until the latest update. I don't if it's just me, but "Loop" does not work anymore. Like when I set a time for it to loop and turn it on, it just keeps on playing. Not throwing shade to Maxime, but that's how the new update has been affecting me.