- Avaliado em 5 de 5por mdv921, há 5 anosUpdating this review after a year. I've recently had to go back to version 13.5 as the latest version of ZP-WE causes a big lag when bringing up websites (I'm using Firefox V 66.0.3). New pages have a blank white page for up to 5 seconds with the v. 13.6. Going back to 13.5 has fixed the problem.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por sleek61, há 5 anosI have the same problem as the user below. After installing the latest version, the first tab zooms in and out without the RMB held down. Since I have this feature already in Foxy Gestures, I disabled them by turn and can confirm that the problem is definitely coming from Zoom Page WE.
In my case, I simply unchecked that option in Zoom Page WE as I have no use for it.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 13930657 do Firefox, há 5 anosI'm hunched over a laptop, so the ability to automatically zoom text (including e-mails) in FireFox makes this extension pretty essential for me. The developer is also really good at keeping up with support.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Jennifer :), há 6 anosDoes what it says it would do perfectly. Been using it for a month now and so far everything has been working smoothly. No blurred lines of anything, and it's not painful for the eyes.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por George, há 6 anosusing FF 57.0 I had high CPU and script errors flashing up and generally slow with annoying cpu FAST fan running. Have changed to FF58.0B6 and all problems have gone. Maybe the problems are firefox's rather than WE 7.2. Can others try it and report here?
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 13486442 do Firefox, há 6 anosIt works more or less as replacement for the old ZoomPage addon, but one thing is missing: It's no longer possible to show large images entirely on the screen. For example this picture
would need a zoom level below 30% on my screen. There should be a button to automatically chose the correct zoom level so that the complete image is displayed.