- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Jennifer :), há 5 anosDoes what it says it would do perfectly. Been using it for a month now and so far everything has been working smoothly. No blurred lines of anything, and it's not painful for the eyes.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por George, há 5 anosusing FF 57.0 I had high CPU and script errors flashing up and generally slow with annoying cpu FAST fan running. Have changed to FF58.0B6 and all problems have gone. Maybe the problems are firefox's rather than WE 7.2. Can others try it and report here?
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 13486442 do Firefox, há 5 anosIt works more or less as replacement for the old ZoomPage addon, but one thing is missing: It's no longer possible to show large images entirely on the screen. For example this picture
would need a zoom level below 30% on my screen. There should be a button to automatically chose the correct zoom level so that the complete image is displayed.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Bluezo, há 5 anosVery nice addon, unfortunately limited because of Firefox politics.
Does its job even with Beta Fx (v57 b11....)
The "extra" feature I suggest is : a way to pin (save and block) the settings chosen for a site. so that no accidental change can occur ... and so that the shortcut "ctrl+0" brings back the "fixed" if changes were made to a site setting.
Thanks anyway for the intelligence your addon adds to Firefox
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por ekbhnefsy, há 5 anosWhen I install ZoomPage WE on Firefox with MANY tabs open (like 1800) the browser immediately hangs. If it does not then just hit save on preferences or open a page within new tab. It doesn't happen with small number of tabs open.
The old extension works fine.
OS: ArchLinux, FX 56.0.1 64bit.
Thanks for developing this extension, I cannot rate it sensibly now, but I will when the bug is fixed :)
Edit: The new version does not have this bug, many thanks for developer for his amazing support! Fantastic work!Please can you provide some more information:
- Are the 1800 tabs actually open (i.e. have the tabs been selected and the pages loaded) or are the tabs just pending (i.e. tabs have not been selected and the pages have not been loaded) ?
- Are a lot of the pages in the tabs from the same website ?
- What are your settings for: Zoom Mode, Zoom Type, Default Full Zoom Level, Default Text Zoom Level and Default Minimum Size ?
- Is the "When Firefox starts" option set to "Show your windows and tabs from last time" ?
Please email your answers to: email@example.com
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Yandong, há 5 anosIt's so ugly and unharmonious comparing with other buttons. Furthermore, it will be great if we can change the color and the background color of displayed texts on the button for the same reason.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 12946553 do Firefox, há 5 anosIt works just like in the previous ZoomPage, but some sites (i suspect html5 but have not inspected it thouroughly) make the autofit crazy. It zooms in and out for seconds until it gives up to 100% zoom. This behaviour makes it unusable as it is for me.
A sample page where it bugs : https://www.grazia.fr/
Edit : Thanks, it's much better now !
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Ron, há 5 anosVery annoying reset button at history triangle in address line. When page zoomed and you trying to open history but there reset :/