- Avaliado em 5 de 5por HIPUNK, há 5 anosAbsolutely perfect in function. So 5/5. However, since roughly Firefox version 59 I get notifications that I need to change some setting in about:config, which I've already done a long long time ago.
That is quite distracting, because it happens roughly once per hour, even with the system warning tone! Please fix this. Until that is fixed I'll give you only 3/5.
Feel free to reply to me if you need additional information like logs or whatever you might need.
Yes, it does. 5/5!This message should only appear on Firefox startup or after changing the Zoom Mode (and only if the setting in about:config is incorrect).
Does unchecking the 'Show zoom mode and privacy warnings' option avoid the problem?
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 13527728 do Firefox, há 5 anosThis version 10.5 fix looks like a step backward: Fix: Full/Text Zoom Level and Minimum Font Size were applied to stand-alone image pages.
I liked being able to right click and view an image on it's own separate tab, but now with this "fix" I can no longer zoom the stand-alone image in and out. I'm going back to version 10.4 as this "fix" took away what I mostly use this extension for.
Edit: Thanks for the fix for this in 10.7!
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 6140639 do Firefox, há 5 anosglobal default full-zoom setting works like a champ, while preserving per-site overrides <3
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por sudowtf, há 5 anosLOVE IT, but having a problem: Do you have to listen to the mousewheel event or can simply store the zoom levels? While using "Enhancer for Youtube", both extensions listen for event and both activate when ctrl-mousewheel over a youtube video.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 12944474 do Firefox, há 5 anosBetter than Nosquint Plus, which sometimes don't work
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Greg_Farber08, há 5 anosThis add on has been very helpful. Like how easy it is to use.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por mdv921, há 5 anosUpdating this review after a year. I've recently had to go back to version 13.5 as the latest version of ZP-WE causes a big lag when bringing up websites (I'm using Firefox V 66.0.3). New pages have a blank white page for up to 5 seconds with the v. 13.6. Going back to 13.5 has fixed the problem.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por sleek61, há 5 anosI have the same problem as the user below. After installing the latest version, the first tab zooms in and out without the RMB held down. Since I have this feature already in Foxy Gestures, I disabled them by turn and can confirm that the problem is definitely coming from Zoom Page WE.
In my case, I simply unchecked that option in Zoom Page WE as I have no use for it.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 13930657 do Firefox, há 5 anosI'm hunched over a laptop, so the ability to automatically zoom text (including e-mails) in FireFox makes this extension pretty essential for me. The developer is also really good at keeping up with support.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por BobbyPhoenix, há 5 anosPerfect for what I need. Global zoom like NoSquint used to do. This is a much better extension.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Marilou, há 5 anosI love how easy it is to zoom in on certain pages, really makes a difference for people like me who have difficulty reading small print.