- Avaliado em 5 de 5por anon, há um ano*Update*: The version 19.1 fixed the problem. Thank you dev.
This is site-specific so DW-dev can ignore my review.
Version 19 text-only zoom doesn't work in conjunction with 4chanX userscript even with 'Apply to dynamic content' enabled: the text doesn't get zoomed-in if I change the zoom size on the context menu, on the toolbar or in the 'Text' field in the 'Default Text Levels (%)' section. But if I change the 'Other' field in that section, the text size also gets changed by that 'Other' value => The text is recognized by the addon as 'Other', not 'Text'.
I tested, older versions don't have this problem.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Odmin, há 2 anosEverything is great. ))
But when entering, the font size inside site settings drops in the Google tables... ((
And please make a black list of sites where the extension will not be applied.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 12804016 do Firefox, há 2 anos3/7
Ver. 19.4 got problems, just updated, didn't work at all. When you click the icon, you don't see 100, it's blank, and nothing happened when clicking the "+" or "-". But in chrome, the new update is normal.
Those who have faced problems in some websites can install older version 18.2 Zoom Page WE.
After it's newest update, When I press the "post" button in some forum, it didn't seem to react, so I tried to press several times. The forum thread looked the same, but after I reloaded the page, I found that I post my comment for 4~5 times. Same in Chrome. If I turned off Zoom page we, it becomes normal.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Nicholas, há 2 anosUnless you have superman eyes, this add-on is a simple must needed for firefox. The developer responds and fixes problems very fast. The Xenforo forum problem has been fixed and I have not seen any problem what-so-ever. I have been using this addon for a good while and I'm very impress with this addon and the developer's willingness to help and fix problems. Keep it up A+++++
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 15573474 do Firefox, há 2 anosThank you for this, but I just found out that I no longer need it.
In Firefox's preferences, I can set the minimum zoom level (for ex.: 150%) for all sites, and if in about:config "browser.zoom.siteSpecific" is set to "true", Firefox remembers the zoom level for each site.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Vincent, há 2 anosSince once of the recent Firefox updates saved zoom settings don't apply right away when you load the page again and you have to change them to something else and then change them back :(
Edit: updated to 18.1 everything works fine again, thank you!
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por PanosV, há 2 anosPrefect in every way. Firefox update broke it though in a way: right-click + scroll zooms page in/out fine, but also SCROLLS PAGE. It becomes really disorienting. Maybe a patch is needed. Again, that's Firefox's fault and a workaround is welcome! (ff ver 84.0.2 64bit)