- Avaliado em 1 de 5por meg, há 3 anosExtremely complicated installation. I followed the first step in the "About this extension" section, install "native client" (whatever that is) - nothing. I don't really need or want HD - my connection has a data limit - but I decided to try installing the ffmpeg thing too. It hasn't helped. The icon below the video produces a big orange box with only an hourglass in it. "Quick download" (upper right corner of the browser screen) produces a "Please Wait" message but the browser shows no download in progress and if there is one, I have no idea where it's been saved (I looked in all the usual places). The Settings page includes something about an "ffmpeg path" with a box that's empty; maybe it's supposed to have something in it but I don't know what. I don't understand most of what's on that Settings page anyway. This extension may be fine for people with a lot of knowledge of how addons work but that doesn't include me and I'm stumped. From my point of view, basically - it doesn't download anything and I don't know what to do to make it start. I'm removing it.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 16492711 do Firefox, há 3 anosIt is useless, you have three options:
1)download 320p video AND audio;
2)download video BUT NO SOUND
3)download audio but with ads AND JUST SOMETIMES!
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 14479214 do Firefox, há 3 anosDoesnt Work. But I found one that Does :) Kaner YouTube Downloader >> Look for it GUYS it freaking WORKS :) . And I never write reviews but after one hour Searching I found the only One that REALLY DOWNLOADS!!
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 13248950 do Firefox, há 3 anosIF YOU'RE GOING TO THROW AN ERROR MESSAGE, ELABORATE ON IT SO WE CAN FIGURE OUT HOW TO FIX IT. WHAT DOES "BATCH DOWNLOADS BLOCKED" TELL ME? HOW THE FUCK DO I FIX IT? JESUS WHAT AN UTTER WASTE OF AN EXTENSION.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 13517523 do Firefox, há 3 anosIf you are not logged, it works, but if you are logged the message error happens: "Unable to retrieve video metadata". Problem started in Firefox version 82.0.2.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 15183693 do Firefox, há 3 anosMalfunction Issue is now GONE, no longer exist. FireFox Perfectly works on firefox updates 82.02 and the latest.
LAST EDIT: Is NO LONGER WORKS now, since youtube change some of its code Jan 2022. Panel doesn't even showed
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por netrunner, há 3 anosVersion 1.1.2 - "Unable to retrieve video metadata" (with Firefox 82.0.2, released October 28, 2020)
Worked perfect 'til previous version, last used on October 26, 2020 (with previous Firefox)
Installed old version 1.0.9 again (with Firefox 82.0.2):
"Error parsing info: Cookie header used in request, but unable to find YouTube identity token"