- por Hellrazer001, há 3 horasAvaliado em 2 de 5I have used this for Many Many years and it has been Great. I rated it 5 stars, unfortunately at the moment it is 2 for trying.
At the Moment it is completely Broken.
Version 1.1.8 The Hour Glass either freezes or just keeps spinning.
I have tried rolling back to the last 3 Versions, they all fix the above problem, but bring in the old problem that surfaced about 6 months ago where the download is extremely slow and then just fails with "Downloading Interrupted".
So for Me it does not work in any form any more.
- por Usuário 17118742 do Firefox, há 18 horasAvaliado em 5 de 5大家用旧版22.214.171.124 就可以了You can just use the old version 126.96.36.199 去作者主页找历史版本 然后下载 188.8.131.52版本 不能下载问题 完美解决Go to the author's homepage to find the historical version and download 184.108.40.206
- por level6, há um diaAvaliado em 5 de 5These are the hardest working devs on the Internet. I have been using this plugin forever, and it has worked 90% of the time. The other 10% is YouTube's fault for changing things up, but these guys are always on TOP of it, man. For now, going back to 1.1.6 will fix most of your issues, until they get to the new problems. Just go back to the main page, under "More Information" box, under "Version History" click on "See all versions" and find 1.1.6 and click that download link.
- por Diagon Alleycat, há 2 diasAvaliado em 5 de 5TO FIX THE PROBLEM, I went back to version 1.1.6 which also uses the older detection algorithm and that works great for me (five stars great). Other users may want to do the same until the bugs are worked out of the latest release. I also set it to NOT automatically update for now since I don't want 1.1.6 to be replaced by that buggy new version. Once the bugs are fixed, I'll set it back to the Default value again.
- por Usuário 14036946 do Firefox, há 3 diasAvaliado em 3 de 5This used to be my favourite way to download videos, but recently it's just stopped working. It no longer downloads. The menu gets stuck loading, and "quick download" does nothing. Hence my rating, because an addon like this has one sole purpose, and should it fail that purpose, it has failed as an addon.
I've downloaded an older version and it works again. So I'm changing my 1 star rating to a 3 star rating. Devs, please fix whatever has broken this addon. Your old version was perfect, this new version doesn't work.
- por Fuzzy TheBear, há 5 diasAvaliado em 5 de 5At the moment ,there's a bug , started a day or so ago. When trying to download the WebExtensions process goes nuts using 98.7% of the resources. Normal browser behavior returns when that process is killed. Hope it helps. When it's functional , this is the greatest extension and i use it all the time. Thanks.
- por Usuário 7024602 do Firefox, há 5 diasAvaliado em 5 de 5I've used this for years and it usually works flawlessly. Every once in a while it stops working for a while, probably because of a change by YouTube, possibly a change by Firefox. But so far it's always gotten fixed eventually so I'm optimistic that the current problems will get fixed. Thanks to the developers!
- por ・w・, há 5 diasAvaliado em 5 de 5This problem (freeze of download panel) also occurs in Firefox ver.95.0.2. Youtube may have changed the specifications.
(Translated into English by Google Translate. I'm sorry if the nuance is wrong)
- por Usuário 13482431 do Firefox, há 5 diasAvaliado em 4 de 5This add-on has worked great so far, but Firefox version 96 seems to have broken it, now the Youtube page freezes everytime I pull up the panel.