- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 18132351 do Firefox, há um mêsAddon provides exactly what I needed. On top of that, frequent updates to the extension makes it even more usable. I also gave some suggestions and report a minor bug on github, and the developer was quick to respond. Loving the extension :)
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por kh green fire, há 6 mesesThe add-on is very beautiful. It works well with regular videos, but with short videos, it does not work at all. When I try to press, it does not respond to me. All it does is stop the video only. I hope that this problem will be solved because of this. I hope for a quick response.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 6 mesesThank you very much for using the addon and reporting the issue. We are looking into the matter, you can check the progress at https://github.com/gurumukhi/youtube-screenshot/issues/43.
EDIT: The issue has been resolved and new version with the fix is now available. This issue happened because of changes in YouTube's side. Thanks a lot for reporting the issue, this is the only way we can know about such issues. Kindly update the addon and enjoy the experience. Hope you give us a five star review :), feel free to let us know if you notice anything else.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 15591722 do Firefox, há um anoso far so good! just took a screencap from youtube without the annoying as hell extra crap they for some reason won't let you get rid of on desktop, for the first time EVER. wow. it took years lmao. and automatically downloads just like that! im impressed. will update if anything changes. (unless i forget)
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por it's me, há um anoThis extension used to work well. But not any more. When I take a screenshot, a black screen is saved. I'll have to remove the extension. I put 3 stars because it worked well in the past.
update: returned 5 stars. after reading your response, I installed it again and it's working now. Thanks!
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por sofarsogood, há 2 anosSometimes you have to enable-disable to make it work but still it is pretty good with its filenaming, a key shortcut would be cool though.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há um anoThanks for using the add-on. We have upgraded the add-on with new features (including 4K support) and bug fixes. Hope you will like it more with latest version :)
We are actively working on improving it further. You can join the conversations, suggest idea & reports bugs at https://github.com/gurumukhi/youtube-screenshot).