- por Usuário 14425930 do Firefox, há 3 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5Easy to use and no watermark added after the download. It was working very well till recently my Firefox upgraded to ver 63.0.1. The download button missing. Even though I "remove" and "install" again, still it doesn't resolve the problem. Is it just me has this problem?
- por Usuário 13702452 do Firefox, há 4 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5PROS It works well with individual videos. The Download button is very visible
CONS Sometimes the button Donwload will not appear, like when you play a video part of a playlist in YouTube. It opens and extra window to see the video and then you have to right-click to download. Apparently it only works for 10 videos one after the other, and then continuosly will get corrupted files
- por BigZ7337, há 4 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5Has some questionable permissions and takes you to a fishy site after downloading. It does work, but the download button is kind of too large on the youtube page and instead of downloading it, it opens up in a new tab where you can download the video. Makes me miss the old Legacy add-on "Download YouTube Videos as MP4" that no longer works with the new firefox.
- por Usuário 13476386 do Firefox, há 4 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5Updated to the newest Firefox and re-installed the app, but it just will not appear on my browser, and I think I can't switch youtube layouts either!
- por Usuário 13475217 do Firefox, há 4 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5I Had the same problem with the button not showing up on the "Firefox 57.0 (64bit) browser"
But then realized that I have my standard firefox (Non-private mode window cookie settings) set only for the old Youtube web page display version) and that this new plug-in has most likely been designed on, & for only Youtubes newest webpage design style, so I went down and decided to test it out by right clicking the "Firefox Icon" below on the taskbar and chose to bring up a new 'Private mode' window (to bypass my cookie settings), and logged-in on the new Youtube layout version (and the button was right there where it was shown to be on the print screen sample) so its possible that some of you who like me don't really like the new version as your normal YT viewing style window, may be having the missing button problem like I was, because of our preference to use the older YT design for our primary viewing times rather then the newer YT version, so you might want to test it out like I did on the 'Private mode window' and bypass your cookies & their settings and see if it pops up for you, because it popped up for me on the newest version, and works fine for me on it once I did that...
Hopefully this will help some of you find the 'missing button' incase you are like I am in cookie settings & the older YT display version normally ;) But if you are missing it on the newest YT display version, I have no idea how to help bring it up for you... :(
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 4 anosThanks for your analysis. There is a problem with users who are using the old YouTube layout. Either they could switch to the new layout or they have to use the upcoming release 2.0.7 of our add-on. The new version will support both, the old and new layout.