- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Jozef, há 3 mesesFirefox version: 106.0.2 (64-bit)
ImproveYouTube! version: 3.935
I enabled "Auto Pause when switching tabs", but it works until I switch tabs 3 times, then it does not auto pause anymore.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Shajirr, há 7 mesesSeems to be incompatible with BlockTube - with both addons active the YT video is unplayable, it gets paused as soon as you start it, every time, and page refreshes do nothing.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 7 meseshi! thats not a reason to vote us down :(
join us at https://github.com/code-for-charity/youtube-extension
(where we try to improve features and structure all the time. you might be surprised. if you post the issue there, chances are avolunteer will have a look, even if you are the only one asking ever.)
to be more precise: we volunteer for this cause since 10 years for 500.000 users and 100+ feature. We can't know every other project, there are 1000s and most of them have just one feature and are not actively developed. (Please try to be fair in ratings)
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por CureAngel, há 9 mesesDisabling 60fps gets rid of HD options on the video which was the only reason I even downloaded this addon so sadly it's currently unusable for me. But the other customization options look amazing if you're into that sort of thing!
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 9 meseshi there. Please understand 60FPS itself is a HD option. What you tried is impossible sometimes, because YouTube will sometimes provide 4k only in 60fps. Most users who avoid 60frames per second might have an old computer.
we work hard every day at https://github.com/code4charity/YouTube-Extension
this project doesn't deserve less than 5 stars
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por ducky, há 10 mesesI mainly want to use this addon for the bigger cinema mode.
When player size is set to "Fit to Window" upon reverting from cinema or full screen to the small player it will extend all the way to the right and overlap behind the video suggestions there.
Looks like the addon resizes the video player before youtube changes the position of the video thumbnails.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 10 mesesHi there! You can try it combined with 'force theater mode' (right below Player Size, so that it won't go to the small player)
Alternatively please disable general: 'limit page width', so there is more space + Player Size 'Full page'
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Hikage, há um anoOverall love this, however recently with the latest Firefox update, it no longer seems to work correctly, waiting on updates I guess
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há um anoEDIT: Can you update the rating? =] We are volunteers and rallied for solutions
Thanks! what do you mean? Fixing https://github.com/code4charity/YouTube-Extension/issues/1143