Avaliado em 2 de 5por Usuário 14309538 do Firefox, há 4 anos
Der vom NDR aufgedeckte Datenskandal »Nackt im Netz« demonstriert, wie Millionen von Internet-Nutzern, darunter Manager, Richter und Journalisten, im Netz ausgespäht wurden. Das Browser-Addon WOT (Web of Trust) hat die gesammelten Surf-Daten nicht ausreichend anonymisiert und dennoch weiterverkauft.
- Avaliado em 2 de 5por FFclassic, há um mêsThis add-on is constantly trying to sell you the paid subscription, in a quite invasive way. Not useful for installing it to a non-IT-proficient person.
Additionally, there are not so many site reviews, and I don't find them very useful or trustworthy either.
After testing it for few days, I've decided to uninstall it.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 15658891 do Firefox, há 3 mesesRubbish. Filled with ignorant reviews from people who don't understand how the internet works and can't change how your profile name appears so you doxx yourself really easily.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 3 mesesHey there, we'd be glad if you contacted us directly and shared your feedback with us so we can understand why you feel this way and how the extension can be improved for you 🙂
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 15151704 do Firefox, há 5 mesesHard to believe they're still around. No one else has ripped off their users as much as they have.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 5 mesesHey there, we'd be glad if you contacted us directly and shared your feedback with us so we can hear how the extension can be improved for you and understand why you feel this way.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por 17391647, há 7 mesesMostly good, but tracker blocking is free on AVG but not free here. WOT, pls. make tracker blocking free. startpage.com (my search engine) thinks privacy is a must (a right)
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por WayTooBad, há 7 mesesThis add-on tags conservative sites as untrustworthy no matter what ratings they got. It blocks them each time you try to visit even after reporting the site as safe. Meanwhile obvious scam sites are not blocked.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por xsSplater, há 8 mesesПостоянные всплывающие окошки: "КУПИ НАШУ ПРОГРАММУ!", "НУ, ПОЖАЛУЙСТА! КУПИИИ!", "ТЕБЯ ОСТЛЕЖИВАЮТ! КУПИ!", "БЕЗ НАШЕЙ ПРОГИ ТЕБЕ ХАНА! КУПИ!"...
Спасибо, конечно, за ценное расширение, но теперь с ним хуже, чем без него. К тому же, у нас в Беларуси НЕЛЬЗЯ НИЧЕГО КУПИТЬ сейчас. Опять же тормоза и задержки жуткие с этим расширением везде.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 15503330 do Firefox, há 8 mesesIt's a tracker. That didn't bother me much, but lately it's after your passwords. Now it's malware.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 17293278 do Firefox, há 9 mesesThis used to be a good add-on, but last year they redesigned it to be basically non-functional unless you register for their services.
It also vastly slows down browsing; for me it was adding 10-15 seconds for EVERY page load, and significantly slowing down browsing within pages. This was going on for months, which I attributed to browser updates, but after removing this specific extension the problem was immediately resolved.
You can see in older reviews that they keep claiming this was a bug that they've fixed, which is clearly not true.
Do not install this. If you still have it installed from back when it was worth using, the sooner you get rid of it the better.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 9 mesesHey there, thanks for sharing your feedback with us.
The bug you are describing was fixed a few months ago yet we apologize for the inconvenience you're describing.
Kindly contact us directly so we will be able to gather more details and look into it more closely.
Thanks for your cooperation 🙂
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por muddypantz, há 10 mesesNow charged to simple security. Used to as a tracker. Suggest everyone remove this ASAP