- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Usuário 17167318 do Firefox, há um mêsGenerally pretty good, doesn't seem to work on https://www.songsterr.com/ though
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 20 diasHey! It in fact does work on this site.
Please look at the notice on the extension page.
You have to go to the add-ons manager about:addons in the URL bar, and manage volume control. Give it permission to "Access your data for all websites".
This site plays audio from an external page, so in order to access the iframe element the mutation observer in arrive.min.js needs api permission to view all site data.
Sorry for the delayed response, hope this works for you.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por NBPE1997, há um mêsThe sound on Netflix is far too quiet; I guess they want your volume up as much as possible because they like to have sound that's both very loud and very quiet? Probably fine with headphones or a good sound system, but the maximum volume on my gaming laptop was not enough for me to be able to hear well (And I'm 25!)
This extension works perfectly! Thank you to the author!
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por king kong, há 2 mesesU have to add feature all tabs volume same. When ever i reload my tab volume booster gets reseted everytime
its annoying to increase vol again/
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 2 mesesIts important to have the volume reset, so you don't get blasted with super over amplified volume. Since most websites don't normalize volume, it's a big risk to save this setting.
It also requires me to request more API access from Mozilla. As that functionality would require "local data access" for the extension to remember your settings. Requiring more permissions, generally makes users more anxious about the extension and adds further scrutiny from Mozilla admins.
So I hope you can understand, why I haven't include this functionality...
Please amend your review to a higher rating, create an issue on the github repository, and I will make a release for you in the next month with this functionality.
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por TigerNightmare, há 3 mesesWhen it works, it works well, it's simple and effective. However, it completely breaks audio on a lot of sites such as IMDB, where there is no sound, or Prime Video, which shows an error message if you try to watch anything. The only way around it is a four step process where I have to right click the icon, click 'Manage Extension', click the toggle to disable, then click back to the tab I was in. And then when I finish watching whatever video, I have to click back to the extension management tab and re-enable it.
It would be nice if there was an easy way to disable the extension in 1-2 clicks, or right click it and blacklist the entire site in the current tab so that it automatically disables itself, it would be much less of a hassle. Ideally, it would just work on all sites, but I'd settle for workarounds.
EDIT: Found another problem where it really breaks Bing functionality. I can't access the menu, video result previews don't play, and only the first 8 thumbnails load in, while everything else is a black rectangle. Image searches show a similar problem where no thumbnails below the top results load in. If I make my window larger, more results show, but as soon as I page down, broken.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 3 mesesDefault behavior extension should only run on the tab when clicked. https://i.ibb.co/L9zdQsY/image.png if it's not working as expected remove permissions under about:addons.
This behavior works better on MS:Edge.
Prime video is also working fine for me. https://i.ibb.co/sjMP70Y/image.png
I'm not experiencing any issues with bing.com, the videos seem to be mostly youtube videos and they load as normal. Do you have other extensions installed? Also because MS love proprietary nonsense. I recommend using User Agent Switcher to make all MS junk to use Edge's UA.
Further changes to allow per URL stuff, and caching sites requires more permissions. This was originally meant to be low permission, and the smallest footprint volume control plugin.
Please contact me in the Github repository via the issues tab.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Zomboyski, há 4 mesesDoesn't work on https://web.whatsapp.com/ :(The description states it works for html5 video, so I hope you can change your review to reflect that this extension is working as stated.
Sorry, it probably uses webrtc and I don’t think I have a method to inject in such APIs.
Most things that interface with call audio causes many glitches since its live two way communication and that requires such low latency.
I have never used whatsapp but it is a service that requires phone linking etc? So I don't have a way to test it.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por hehe, há 4 mesesworks perfectly. exactly what i wanted, a no-nonsense extra volume slider. i have issues with audio sensitivity and being able to make things as quiet as humanly possible is a godsend.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Fleerb_, há 4 mesesworks great once set up, super helpful for lots of sites.
It seems to be interfering with being able to play videos at all on Amazon Prime video at the moment which is a shame, but disabling it whilst on Prime then enabling after does the trickThanks, for your positive feedback.
If you right click the extension, you should see the default is permission-less, it needs to be clicked to get permission -to then work on the current URL.
If clicking on the extension, you may hear audio clip for a ms as it takes permission.
Therefore it should not be in an active state, prior to clicking. If you are not able to reproduce this, and the problem is still existing despite the extension not having permission LMK I will look into it, but it will most likely require a bg.js
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Usuário 17975092 do Firefox, há 5 mesesreally good but pls fix the problem where it goes earr*ape loud on certain parts of a youtube video when set on highest setting been using this for almost a year now and its the only problem i have +can you make it work on reddit?Hi, the issue with 'earr*pe' is from the youtuber they often don't normalize volume and if they do they create ultra loud 'earr*pe' as a 'meme' especially people like pewdiepie they always did a really loud sound for comedic affect.
The only resolution to do that is normalize the volume on your site, as noise normalization requires such logic that it ties into your system drivers.
As for reddit it should be working if you granted the permissions as stated in the latest patch notes lmk.
- Avaliado em 5 de 5por shonka, há 5 mesesi have been using it for a few months now and it works great recently had a small problem with it interfering with Disney plus but the developer help me figure it out
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por fifi454464j54, há 5 mesesWork fine on youtube but not at all with Twitch...Hello, thanks for your input, I was resistant on submitting further updates as most features/compatibility is only fixed by requiring further permissions.
However I have submitted the update now, I hope it resolves your issue with twitch.
LMK, if it does I would love your five star! <3
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Ben, há 6 mesesProbably the best option so far in software volume boosters, at least if you're mostly using Youtube. Though, this plugin (like all others of the same genre) fail to keep the volume setting for a site. So for instance if you watch a YT video and set it to +8dB, then watch a second YT video, you'll be back to +0dB and will have to manually set it back to +8dB or whatever. This is very annoying as unfortunately I have got one of those 800$ Acer P.O.S. laptops that have the speakers mounted ON THE BOTTOM so any sound is effectively half as loud as it normally would be on any normal laptop. I don't know what they smoked while designing this laptop, but thanks to your plugin, I can AT LEAST understand what the Youtuber says when volume is at 100% in Windows. If you could make it so that it retains the +dB setting for a given domain name or at the very least, have users edit the default +dB value to something else than +0dB it would be 5 stars out of 5!