Avaliado em 2 de 5por nbburn, há 2 anos
It continually slows down websites that don't even have videos on them. e.g. google docs continuously has problems running when I had this extension installed. Removing this extension solved the problem. Why is it even running on the page?
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por Storm, há 2 meses3 stars only because of security issues!!!
The blacklist it has now is NOT the way to go! There should be a white list to enabled the extension only on the most common video sites.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Froggy, há 3 mesesGood for increasing the speed of YouTube videos beyond YouTube's own limit of 2x.
Partly works on YouTube in Firefox Nightly for Android. Controller indicator works in desktop view. In mobile view, it doesn't respond to touch, disappears after a couple of seconds, and can't be brought back with a tap. Switching to desktop view is a reasonable workaround, but fix the mobile-view issues and you'll have a complete winner.
YouTube High Definition has to be disabled for the "force last speed" function to work. No worries about that, but just an observation for anyone puzzled by the function not working.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Usuário 17233017 do Firefox, há 4 mesesWould be great with these improvements
* Have a whitelist, which is opposite to the blacklist we got now - so only websites that we pick this extension will work on.
* Have on option that shortcut keys will only work if the video is on full screen.