- por Usuário 15255399 do Firefox, há 3 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5Add on is superb but now add on is not working on my MacBook Pro, to download videos, it is showing HTTP Live streaming,132 segments and when i click on download button it is showing Install Native application.
- por gattaccia, há 3 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5You can download files also on Linux or Mac by copying the two links (audio and video) separately on a new browser window and saving them (File->Save page as...). If the audio link doesn't have an extension, use .ogg. Then, you can merge the two files using Avidemux or ffmpeg. If you want to watch them on a player not supporting the webm format, while merging the files you need to convert them too. Ogg Vorbis files can be easily converted in ac3 without losses and HQ videos can be converted in h264 or h265 (=HEVC). The container should be .mp4 or .mkv. Not as easy as downloading all together, but easier to do than to explain ;-)
Si possono scaricare file anche su linux e mac, quindi senza aver installato l'app apposita: basta copiare e incollare i link dei contenuti (audio e video) in due nuove finestre/schede e salvarli separatamente (File->Salva pagina con nome...). Per l'audio potrebbe essere necessario aggiungere l'estensione. In tal caso, usare .ogg. Dopo di che, i due file andranno uniti tramite un programma apposito (Avidemux o ffmpeg) e, se volete vederli su un dispositivo che non supporta il formato webm, anche convertiti. Il formato Ogg Vorbis può essere convertito in ac3 senza perdite e il video, se è ad alta qualità, dovrebbe essere convertito in h264 o h265 (=HEVC). Il file di destinazione potrebbe essere un mp4 o un mkv. Non facile come scaricare il file tutto intero, ma più facile a farsi che a dirsi.Many thanks for your tutorial, we will add similar to our Knowledge Base soon.
The easiest way to use AVD on macOS and Linux at the moment is to install old version 188.8.131.52 in Firefox 56 or below.
- por Robert Holloway, há 3 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5There are things I like very much about this app, and there are things that are really bad about it as well. It does most of what I want it to do. On the other hand though it includes videos to download which I am not even logged into to download. It has 3-4 choices to select from with 0 + megs in size, but it also picks up other videos which I am not targeting to download at the time and it further names these other videos with the same name of the target video. I thought I had downloaded some videos and when I opened them they were in fact not the target videos I had intended.
Second negative. I often download a series of videos, like those offered in online courses. Often this app does not set to the exact target video and I have to click on the intended video more than once, (up to four times) in order to get it to recognize the target video, so this is a pain in the neck as well. I use another video down loaders in conjunction with Ant that will supplement these deficiencies but that is inconvenient. So I am happy but not thrilled with Ant.Please note that AVD could also detect adds in supported formats and may not download some protected streaming protocols used for protecting paid content.
Please contact to our support with details about your problem: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- por Usuário 15070537 do Firefox, há 3 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5Not work to download some videos at Linux because nedd to install a extension .msi.Please note to extension description.
Current version of Native Application is only available for Windows for now, macOS and Linux versions are under development.
Please refer to our Knowledge Base article: https://support.ant.com/help/en-us/1-faq/18-how-to-use-avd-on-macos-and-linux
- por coyot51, há 3 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5Same problem here. This extension used to be one of the best, if not the best one actually... but I'm now facing the "native application is not installed or not available" issue. I use Win10 64bit ver. 1903
Please check! Thanks!
- por Usuário 15060728 do Firefox, há 3 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5Not working after one week: Streams were downloaded but resulted output file is missing or empty. This indicates issues either with downloaded streams (empty or has incorrect format) or with video converter
I deleted and reinstalled the downloader and the native aplications but stil not work?
Have you some experience how can use again?
- por Usuário 15038276 do Firefox, há 3 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5It happens all to often that after socalled downloading a file Antvideo cannot assemble the parts into one video. This situation is getting worse: Quite often the downloader does not even recognize there are videos te be downloaded.
- por thomasackley, há 3 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5I like this extension. It works well when it works. However, I often get this error, libcurl failed to fetch url https://s1.movies.futbol/web-sources/losmovies%20%20%20%20%20%20%20/2842247/imdb-tt2382320~~NA?ovreferer=aHR0cHM6Ly90cmFpbGVycy50by9wbGF5ZXIvbG9zbW92aWVzL2ltZGIvdHQyMzgyMzIw, libcurl error code 18 (Transferred a partial file)" and have to use "Video Download Hewlper" to get the download. However, sometimes "Video download helper skews the audio and video tracks making the downlod difficult and unpleasant to watch. Your extension has never scewed the tracks... but only works about 70% of the time