- por Usuário 13257966 do Firefox, há 2 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5Seems to work pretty well. Default save location is the "c:\Users\username\Downloads" folder even if you've moved the library to another location. Seems to be slight pulse effect between video segments on stream captures.Thank you for your report!
We have tested your issue with changing download location and all works fine for us.
Please try to reinstall the Native Application and contact to our support with more details about your another issue: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- por andrew, há 2 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5meh.
tried using it. instantly demands a companion app.
file only downloaded as mkv no option for mp4 given.Unfortunately current AVD version doesn't support manual video format selection.
MKV format was added to some media websites as mos suitable container for Opus audio.
Please contact for more decryption to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- por Anderson Farias, há 2 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5I really like this addon, but it's not working on this site: https://play.queimadiaria.com/home
- por Usuário 14276646 do Firefox, há 2 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5Ottimo per acquisizione di molte tracce video, ma sballa regolarmente l'audio mandandolo fuori sincrono, anche solo di pochio secondi, cosa molto fastidiosa. Sistemate e do 5 meritate stelle.
- por Usuário 15592570 do Firefox, há 2 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5Why does RogueKiller detect this addon as Gen2 PUP (Potentially Unwanted Program)?
I've been a long time AVD user along with 2 other video downloaders.Please contact to our support with details from your Anti-malware scan log so our developers could check the reason for alert and fix it: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- por Usuário 14461240 do Firefox, há 3 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5Лучшая замена почившему дополнению «Video Downloadhelper», но интерфейс очень неудобный (особенно если нужно скачать много файлов с одной страницы). Впрочем, и даунлоудхелпер был таким же.
TO THE DEVELOPERS: UI could be much better. Why can’t I download files with their original names or give them names of my choice? Why can't I specify a download folder for each particular page? Why shold I do 4 additional clicks to just choose video quality?
Also, sometimes AVD can’t find videos on Youtube, when I play them in 720p. Maybe I should make a bug report.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 3 anosThank you for your report and rating!
An option to save video with name provided by web page was added by the users request. In private mode the dialog window for changing the video name and download folder will appear. By default AVD will download highest video quality from online player either select desired quality in add-on menu.
In case of errors, problems with detection and for detailed information please contact to support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- por Coen, há 3 anosAvaliado em 3 de 5Still unable to use fully on Mac, as the Native Application does not work.
And six months later it is worse, with many videos not downloadable.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 3 anosMany thanks for your report and rating!
The release of cross-platform version of Native Application was delayed due to upcoming changes in web-extension that should be fixed first.