- por Usuário 15328038 do Firefox, há um anoAvaliado em 1 de 5it stopped working and disaperedfrom my tool bar
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há um anoPlease check if add-on was deactivated in extensions menu after browser's update.
Either please contact with details about your issue to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- por Gary, há 2 anosAvaliado em 1 de 5It took numerous tries to download, then I had to download another app. This is all supposed to be transparent to the uninitiated user, aka me. It is incredibly slow on YouTube downloads and the "time remaining" estimates are wildly optimistic. Not a pleasant experience, to be used only in emergencies.Please contact with details about your problems to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form
Our developers will try to find all possible solutions.
- por Toto72, há 2 anosAvaliado em 1 de 5Doesn't work independently, requires downloading "AVD Native app" for downloading video.
Scam!Please note that Native Application is required for merging streaming type video.
Please contact to our support with more details about your problem: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- por FirefoxUser72345, há 2 anosAvaliado em 1 de 5Well I finally upgraded to the latest version of Firefox only to find Ant Video Downloader is no longer a Video downloader at all. It tells you to install a companion App, the last thing I want is more bloatware, more stuff to go wrong, be scaned by virus checker etc etc. What a shame, this as RUINED and video downloader which pretends that you have a choice saying the companion app can do not, but the stupid Ant extension is not capable of even downloading a yourtube video. I wish you could just be more honest and stop wasting users time.Please note that companion application is only used for merging streaming type video segments with help of included open source FFmpeg converter and have digital signature to provide secure. You can check it by any anti malware soft in case of suspicions.
- por slikts, há 2 anosAvaliado em 1 de 5Requires running a native app outside of the browser for unexplained reasons. The app is closed source so can't be audited. Extensions with such high abuse potential should be banned from AMO.
Edit: the developer answer is just blowing smoke. AMO does not check external software. Virus scanners only check against known signatures. Code signing only allows verifying the author.Native app is only used for merging streaming type video segments with help of included open source FFmpeg converter. Please note that add-on passed AMO verification and native application have digital signature to provide secure. You can check it by any anti malware soft in case of suspicions.
- por LeNa, há 2 anosAvaliado em 1 de 5Warn ! The last version could create huge bugs on your PC ! And simply doesn't success to find video... More 100 avd-host.exe launched in background !!!Our developers already working on this issue.
Please downgrade to previous version or contact to our support for instructions: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- por Usuário 15488547 do Firefox, há 2 anosAvaliado em 1 de 5i have last version firefox added last update ant extension , but my download stuck on 79% since hours .. my connection is fine and video could play online, why i am facing this error?
Status: Downloading... 79%
Downloading media segment... 352 / 444
- por Usuário 14635525 do Firefox, há 2 anosAvaliado em 1 de 5ANOTHER addon, that FORCES you to download another program to even use it, i'm real tired of this shit, and am gonna start reporting for false advertisement. waited a long time for video to download only to get an error, after refreshing, keep getting "title is pending" basically this doesn't work DO NOT DOWNLOADPlease note that Native Application is totally free and safe and used for downloading some type of video that could not be downloaded only with add-on features.
The "title is pending" used for some streaming protocols to ignore adds at the start of video.
Original title will shown at the end of advertisement video.
Please contact with details about your problem to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form