- Avaliado em 5 de 5por Trixxxer, há 10 diasExcellent support. After recently being unable to download from a certain site, I opened a ticket. The communication was very good. The problem was solved within a few days and I was actively informed. Some service providers who charge a lot for their services could take a leaf out of their book.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 16751724 do Firefox, há 22 diassays "the use of native app is disabled in the settings" but when you click on the message it opens a black page.
the supposed explanatory page has a general screenshot of the settings menu with no specific setting shown.
no setting in the privacy tab in the setting makes any sense about the disabling the app.
support page requires a signing up process.
JESUS F.CKING CHRIST!! are you actually trying to piss people off in purpose!!???
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 20 diasYour problem may be related to old cached settings.
Please try to clear your browser history before you trying to open the AVD settings page. Either please try to refresh it so the content to appear.
Related article named "Mozilla policy restrictions" available at our Knowledge Base FAQ: https://support.ant.com/kb/en-us/4-faq/50-mozilla-policy-restrictions
Please note that you can provide more details about your problem without any registration to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Usuário 14303760 do Firefox, há um mêsDO NOT DOWNLOAD it uses the computer resources without the users permission, it looks like it was soft mining in the background.Please note that our extension doesn't have any described permissions.
Please provide some details about used computer resources to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por PipeCat, há 2 mesesVery productive addon, but lately it has been sucking up massive amounts of resources with multiple instances. I have to disable the addon when I'm not using it, and force kill my session to recover resources.
- Avaliado em 4 de 5por Usuário 17669854 do Firefox, há 2 mesesok it works but it doesn't work in private browsing even if i give it permissions
- Avaliado em 3 de 5por johnjhn, há 3 mesesI like how compatible it is with so many web pages. It seems to almost always get the video out. But a BIG problem and which can not find others complaining on, is that in every single video that I download, there are audio gaps every x seconds, but the AV stays in sync. When played in Chromium browsers, no gaps, but the A/V gets progressively out of sync. I'd like to share video's that I suspect will be deleted later, with friends, but not with audio gaps or AV desync. Anyone know a solution?
Anyone else: Please tell me I am not the only one.
Developers: Have you heard about this issue before?Please provide us with a link to the video that was downloaded with the issues described and some information about your system, browser version and used video player to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por Jomas, há 3 mesesEvery time Ant requests to download native apps data. I don't agree with this system. The video conversion should be managed by Ant and give back a link for download. Otherwise it becomes like a program to install on pc.Please note that you still able to download regular video without Native Application.
Unfortunately some features related to the streaming video download is unable without tools included to Native Application.
- Avaliado em 1 de 5por KaptainCnucklz, há 4 mesesInstalled it. It then immediately redirected me browser to something one of my adblock filter lists considered a malware risk site.After AVD extension installation you should be redirected to the ant.com website for the Native Application installation.
Could you please provide some details about your adblock filter lists to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form