- por hurri, há 7 diasAvaliado em 4 de 5Read certain reviewers said the app works with pretty much every website "even the ones with encrypted stream." Trying to figure out how to get video from https://www.iq.com/
here is an episode from the website
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 3 diasThank you for your report.
We have tested the video by your link and confirm the problem with detection. Your ticket has been forwarded to our developers to clarify the type of issue and prepare a fix for nearest release.
- por Renato Nunes, há 21 diasAvaliado em 5 de 5Hey, loved your addon. Why the website does not work anymore?
- por Usuário 17045299 do Firefox, há 23 diasAvaliado em 3 de 5used it over years - but if a full-HD Video from youtube loads with 500kb with 100.000 M/bit connection I am surprized and not happy. What's the reason for that? It could not even streamed with that speed
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 19 diasThank you for your report!
Please note that in some cases video downloading speed may be limited by the regional or storage server restrictions.
Please provide the link to the problem video to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- por Naxdar, há um mêsAvaliado em 5 de 5This one actually works.
Needs a third party software, doesn't reencode the whole video for no reason.
- por Usuário 13663415 do Firefox, há um mêsAvaliado em 1 de 5Installation obligatoire d'un logiciel.
N'arrive pas a traiter le vidéo chargé par segment.Please note that Native Application software is used for downloading and merging streaming video segments.
Please contact with the link to the problem video to our support here: https://www.ant.com/support_form
- por SKILLZGAMING, há 2 mesesAvaliado em 5 de 5This app is honestly amazing. I don't get how it's free.
It works on ALL website (even the ones with encrypted stream). Way better than Video DownloadHelper.
Love this app (let's hope it's not selling our browsing history :P)
- por cesax, há 2 mesesAvaliado em 2 de 5Sometimes work, but one thing annoying is, there is no resume button, when you get connection interruption, the download simply stops forever, and you must repeat the download again from beginning.
Resposta do desenvolvedorpublicado há 2 mesesUnfortunately current AVD version doesn't provide such an option for now.
We are constantly working on the improvement of our video downloader and will include the support of new features in new versions.
We are sorry for any inconvenience caused and hope for your understanding.